Where is a good place to purchase a Tembo Tusk Skottle

Fargo

Adventurer
Where is the best place to purchase a Tembo Tusk Skottle. Anyone offer a forum discount?

Fargo

Adventurer
I was hoping to get something for my wifes birthday in a couple weeks. So thats why I was looking for new. But if they show up from time to time, she might be happier if I am paitent and pay less. Thanks.

Flyelk1

You may want to take a look at Southwest Disk. Amazing quality at about half the price. Just another option. I purchased their 18” disk and the adjustable leg burner.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Unless you're getting free shipping, you'll save more money by buying local than any discount you'll get. Them things is heavy.

Fargo

Adventurer
Thanks guys. I'll check out Southwest Disk. I've never seen one in person. They just look like an easy to maintain cooking tool for the trail. I knew they were cast iron cooking surface, but I didn't know how heavy they were.

Flyelk1

FYI, as was already mentioned, they are heavy. Additionally, Southwest is carbon steel material. Same process of use/clean up. I love using mine. Cook on it, scrape clean and add a little oil to protect/season when done. Extremely easy.
The adjustable burner is awesome too.

Fargo

Adventurer
Looks like direct from tembo tusk or I found them at Trail Recon too. That's where I first saw them. I'm surprised they aren't sold at Quadratech and every offroad parts supplier.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I was hoping to get something for my wifes birthday in a couple weeks. So thats why I was looking for new. But if they show up from time to time, she might be happier if I am paitent and pay less. Thanks.
My wife would love me more for the savings than the object… as long as I don’t repurpose jewelry (rings).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94