Where can I buy one of these?

Nathansharkey80

69258c39338854b641207f2141b0f42a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathansharkey80

Thanks. I found that website but it costs 160 dollars there when I priced it out with shipping. There must be a cheaper option somewhere.

Nathansharkey80

It is handy to have it on a spool instead of braided up in a chain sinnet. Lots of us use paracord for shelters and having it on a reel would be best for easy deployment and rigging down.

Matt.H

Adventurer
This CO has different dispensers for different thicknesses and it seems to be less expensive.

Matt

shade

Thanks. I found that website but it costs 160 dollars there when I priced it out with shipping. There must be a cheaper option somewhere.
I thought that looked familiar.

Is there a reason you don't post all of the information you have about an item when you make a request for people to find it for you? Seems like an odd way to get help, but maybe you're doing a stealth survey on search engine usage or something. Just curious.

Nathansharkey80

I thought that looked familiar.

Is there a reason you don't post all of the information you have about an item when you make a request for people to find it for you? Seems like an odd way to get help, but maybe you're doing a stealth survey on search engine usage or something. Just curious.

Hahaha take the tin foil hat off. I was using the forums to ask for help from fellow adventure enthusiasts who may have knowledge about something that they could share with not only me but others who may also be interested in something similar after being shown a picture of something interesting that we can’t seem to find the correct naming for or competing items at a lower price than I can find. This is the whole idea behind this platform and other platforms like this. Community enthusiast support. Does it bother you personally?

shade

Hahaha take the tin foil hat off. I was using the forums to ask for help from fellow adventure enthusiasts who may have knowledge about something that they could share with not only me but others who may also be interested in something similar after being shown a picture of something interesting that we can’t seem to find the correct naming for or competing items at a lower price than I can find. This is the whole idea behind this platform and other platforms like this. Community enthusiast support. Does it bother you personally?

You had links to both items, so you had names for the items and sources.

Yes, it bothers me when someone is lazy, then rudely tries to make their laziness someone else's problem; no tin foil hat involved.

Since you're seeking knowledge, here's some more. If they already have it, most people post a photo and link, and ask for help finding a different source due to location or price. It happens quite often, with a good success rate. You seem to be forgetting that you're asking people to help you.

Nathansharkey80

You had links to both items, so you had names for the items and sources.

Yes, it bothers me when someone is lazy, then rudely tries to make their laziness someone else's problem; no tin foil hat involved.

Since you're seeking knowledge, here's some more. If they already have it, most people post a photo and link, and ask for help finding a different source due to location or price. It happens quite often, with a good success rate. You seem to be forgetting that you're asking people to help you.

I think you can block me. Then you won’t see any of my posts in your feed. Why don’t you just go ahead and do that.

shade

I think you can block me. Then you won’t see any of my posts in your feed. Why don’t you just go ahead and do that.

I'd rather just help you find things without having to do this pointless dance of yours, but Ignoring you is ok, too. Please do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz