Where are all the 6.6 duramax vans?

Len.Barron

Observer
I have been looking for a 6.6 Duramax for 2 years. Couldn’t get one for under 25k searching in California. Finally got this one by showing up the same day it was advertised. Love it. Tons more power and quieter than my e350 6.0 which is for sale now.
I saw the CL ad for this when it came up...I considered buying it just to flip...that was a good price.

upsidedown

I’m glad I picked it up quickly. The seller had another person in route while I was handing him cash. It’s a good starting point with the Sportsmobile Cabinets and the inverter/batteries/AC Syst.

The Duramax engine is as quiet as a gas engine and just pulls Hard at any speed. It has that grunty - throaty - Duramax monster exhaust sound when you give her the beans and it is a blast to drive.

Redheddedwonder

I’m glad I picked it up quickly. The seller had another person in route while I was handing him cash. It’s a good starting point with the Sportsmobile Cabinets and the inverter/batteries/AC Syst.

The Duramax engine is as quiet as a gas engine and just pulls Hard at any speed. It has that grunty - throaty - Duramax monster exhaust sound when you give her the beans and it is a blast to drive.
Any plans to do a 4x4 conversion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles