Wheels for 2015 RAM 3500 diesel

ATCws

I've got a regular cab chassis cab 3500 that I plan on putting a DIY camper on the back., something on the order of the prototype JK camper that AEV built. I'm looking for wheel suggestions. The AEV wheels seem to have the greatest weight capacity at 4100 lbs of the store bought wheels I've found during a cursory search. Not crazy about the looks but they seemed reasonably priced. Anyone know of a wheel that will carry more that the AEV's ? I'm going to run a 37" tire. I think I prefer steel but have no experience to say steel's better that aluminum other than you could beat on it with a hammer if you needed to. Thanks for the help

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I've got a regular cab chassis cab 3500 that I plan on putting a DIY camper on the back., something on the order of the prototype JK camper that AEV built. I'm looking for wheel suggestions. The AEV wheels seem to have the greatest weight capacity at 4100 lbs of the store bought wheels I've found during a cursory search. Not crazy about the looks but they seemed reasonably priced. Anyone know of a wheel that will carry more that the AEV's ? I'm going to run a 37" tire. I think I prefer steel but have no experience to say steel's better that aluminum other than you could beat on it with a hammer if you needed to. Thanks for the help
CJC Offroad will advise you on your needs. They build everyday.

Explorerinil

Observer
Method NV HD wheels are what your after, but they may not be in the backspace you need, like mentioned above call CJC off-road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online