wheelers for the wounded

D

DEEZLPWR

Not sure if i can post this here but the wheelers for the wounded is going to be held in colorado very soon for any veterans that are wounded and dont have vehicles to go on trails. you can visit the website to get more information. This is a non profit event specifically dedicated to our wounded veterans of every sort. They will be treated to a day or two of wheeling in the mountains of colorado at no expense to them, this is all volunteer. Anyone in colorado that knows of a wounded vet have them check the website and all the information is there. This was started by a veteran of the iraq war and is traveling the country to do this for every state yearly. We are having trouble finding vets here in colorado with all the privacy act crap and they really deserve this from their communities.

http://www.wheelersforthewounded.com/

Please help!!!

Randy

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Keep at it for your event, it is tough to find ways to get in touch with disabled vets but with work you can make it happen.
Search out your local Disabled America Veterans locations, look for any VA hospitals, and if I think of anything else I will pm you.
I hope you guys have a great event.

D

DEEZLPWR

thanks guys, we have many people that are trying to get in touch with vets without going "public" on tv and such but im tempted... lol

IZVERG

Adventurer
I was a soldier in the Wounded Warriors unit in Ft. Sam Houston, TX and was able to make it to the WFTW event in Marble Falls - GREAT time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior