Wheel the New FJ Cruiser!!!

RokCrawlinToy

2c5dbbe6199e9e1c9f035ddf9f1303650
Whats up everyone!!! I am the WestCoast Lead driver for the FJ Cruiser Trail Team ( FJCTT). We will be taking the new FJ Cruiser to TLCA & TTORA, and Other offroad events & shows this year starting in Apr. !!!
If you want to drive one out on the trail (Trail rides will be at events like CruiseMoab, Rubithon, etc...), come by and see us. I will be updating this thread every now then to let you guys know where we will be at.

Ron Q.

UPDATE Trail Team website up!!! www.Toyota.com/FJTrailTeams

Last edited:

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Actually, I'm trying to stay away from the new FJs...I think in a moment of weakness I could part with my FJ80....

:ylsmoke:

-H-

CLynn85

Explorer
Hey how about sendin one of them over to this side of the US lol.

Seriously though, sounds like a neat opportunity to get a good look at them and capabilities/limitations.

flywgn

Explorer
RokCrawlinToy said:
2c5dbbe6199e9e1c9f035ddf9f1303650
... We will be taking the new FJ Cruiser to TLCA & TTORA, and Other offroad events this year starting in Apr. !!! ...Ron Q.

Can you post a calendar?

RokCrawlinToy

CLynn85 said:
Hey how about sendin one of them over to this side of the US lol.

Seriously though, sounds like a neat opportunity to get a good look at them and capabilities/limitations.

There will be an East Coast Team as well as a Central Team.

RokCrawlinToy

flywgn said:
Can you post a calendar?

I will try to post events we be at about a month in advance. These are the ones I will be at Apr 1&2 Fredericksburg, TX for a 4x4 Jamboree, Moab for EJS (Apr7-17)& Cruise Moab(May3-7), Dirts Sports Expo Apr 21-23, Hollister TLCA Mud-N-Yer Eye Apr27-30.
Other events also covered by other FJCTTs include Rockcrawl challenge at Rockport,Il Apr2, Badlands, In TLCA Hoosier Cruisers,4-Wheeling Weekend Apr14-16, Rockport IL 7th Annual HowiePalooza 29-30Apr.
Some events will have 2 Teams there W.C./Cent. or E.C./Cent.

Last edited:

RokCrawlinToy

flyingwil said:
Cool! Keep Us posted! Any trips in AZ?
Not that I know of yet. But, if there are any events going on, please post em up and I'll send that info. to my Boss and hopefully we can make it out there.

RokCrawlinToy

expeditionswest said:
Having seen the trail group trucks in person (at TLC), they are going to look great and perform fantastic. Have fun!

Hey Scott, Thanks.
I tried looking for you at SEMA, because I wanted to meet you, but I couldn't find you. I ran into Sven (XXXPedition) and his wife, Magdalena there and they told me the area you were at but, I got easily distracted by all the eye candy there.
e025.gif

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
RokCrawlinToy said:
Hey Scott, Thanks.
I tried looking for you at SEMA, because I wanted to meet you, but I couldn't find you. I ran into Sven (XXXPedition) and his wife, Magdalena there and they told me the area you were at but, I got easily distracted by all the eye candy there.
e025.gif

Yes, lots of eye candy :)

Maybe we could get together for lunch the next time I am in So. Cal. That would be very cool!

HongerVenture

Adventurer
Try out the FJ for an ExpeditionPortal article...

Ron,

I'm very interested in getting a chance to drive one of them at the Badlands in April. It would be very cool to get a chance to drive one and do a write-up here for the forum. I'll shoot you a PM to follow-up on the possibility of doing that.

I've been looking for an excuse to get back out to the Badlands sometime...

Joel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94