Wheel Center Cap Adapters for Hutchinson Bead Lock Wheels

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 28, 2018

Products: Wheel Center Cap Adapter for Hutchinson Bead Lock Wheels G-Class Geländewagen
Company: G-wagenacessories.com

G-wagenaccessories.com introduces the Wheel Center Cap Adapter Kit for the Hutchinson Bead Lock Wheels on the Mercedes-Benz G Class Geländewagen.
These special made for G-wagenaccessories.com Adapter Kits, are enabling the use of the OEM Mercedes-Benz Wheel Center Caps on the Hutchinson Bead Lock Wheels
Designed and CNC machined for the use on the WA-1207 and WA-1873 Bead Lock Wheels, when installed on the Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen.

SPECIFICATIONS
CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum
M4 Stainless Steel Set Screws (3)
Anodized finish
Allen wrench included in kit
Red or Black anodize finish color

USES
Installation into the hub-bore of the Bead Lock Wheels
This is a wheel specific part, only for Hutchinson WA-207 and WA1873 Bead Lock Wheels

BENEFITS
Able to use and install the OEM Mercedes-Benz Wheel Center Caps into the Hutchinson Wheels
Easy installation
Held securely in place, by three stainless steel M4 set screws
Red Line Euro Design feature as seen on some Le Tech Bead Lock Wheels
Perfectly finished appearance of those Hutchinson Bead Lock Wheels

32240909cu.jpg

32240910iq.jpg

32240911fg.jpg

For more information please email request to: Customer Service
Calabasas, California, USA
www.g-wagenaccessories.com

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Well done Karl. NOW.....get Hutchinson engineers to pull their heads out of their azzes and make the damn wheels hubcentric to the W463. Their continual misinformation is deplorable <Yes, our engineers have measured many times.> I think they need new calipers as they're continually coming up at least a few mm short.

I know Tony at Motorsports has gone round and round with them on this, yet still no changes.
If I was to build another G I wouldn't put Hutchies on unless they fix their isht. Ghost vibes aren't worth the hassle.

nomada1

Well done Karl. NOW.....get Hutchinson engineers to pull their heads out of their azzes and make the damn wheels hubcentric to the W463. Their continual misinformation is deplorable <Yes, our engineers have measured many times.> I think they need new calipers as they're continually coming up at least a few mm short.

I know Tony at Motorsports has gone round and round with them on this, yet still no changes.
If I was to build another G I wouldn't put Hutchies on unless they fix their isht. Ghost vibes aren't worth the hassle.

Will these new Dual hub centric wheel adapters fix the ghost vibes / shimmy from the Hutchinson wheels? I believe I’m having the same problem that you have on my 2013 G550 G wagon. I can’t get them to be perfectly balanced and they are brand new BFG AT 235/85/16 on Hutchinson wheels. Usually feel the shimmy off and on around 55 - 60+ mph.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Will these new Dual hub centric wheel adapters fix the ghost vibes / shimmy from the Hutchinson wheels? I believe I’m having the same problem that you have on my 2013 G550 G wagon. I can’t get them to be perfectly balanced and they are brand new BFG AT 235/85/16 on Hutchinson wheels. Usually feel the shimmy off and on around 55 - 60+ mph.

I didn't use any wheel spacers on my '03 G500 with the 16x7.5" WA-1207's (can't remember if they were et37 or not, my build thread might say. https://www.g-wagenaccessories.com/products/16-inch-hutchinson-beadlock-wheels-vts-wa-1207 ) and they fit perfectly with the 285/75/16's, so I don't think you can use Karl's hubcentric spacers with the Hutchinson's, as then they'd be sticking too far out from the flares (more like an et17).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles