What's your dream rig?

Mike368

My '83 back. I wish I knew where the pics were at, I'd scan them in and post them up. Best looking truck I've ever owned. It looked a lot like Marlin's.
Having said that, it took me a couple years to find this. Long box because 6' of me fits better in a 7.5 bed, high top, project that can be driven. Dirt cheap didn't hurt. ;-) dispite what some may say the 22r does have enough power to get out of it's own way, get someone else out of your way... No. But seems small and quick compared to what I spend most my time driving.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
I've had so many different dreams over the years, it's hard to say. Some days it would be my Tundra fully kitted out, sometimes I want my Cherokee back and finally set up the way I wanted. I guess it depends on the day and adventure I'm dreaming of.

voodoojk

Adventurer
Yup Arb 79 series crew cab manual diesel....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream truck (emphasis on the dream). Well, since it wouldn't be a daily driver anyway...

Expedition One's Tundra, but with a 6ft bed conversion.

tundrasnd1-1024x682.jpg

sema_tundra5.jpg

Or either one of ARB's 70-Series rigs.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:drool:

Yup.. Pretty much nailed it.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Recent trip and three day weekend to a cabin rental up in the Big Sequoia's country. Re affirmed my idea that sticking to something compact within the roughly same size range as my 07 Sequoia would make me happy. Tight and limited parking options at the end of the road above Bear valley reaffirmed my idea smaller is OK.

Flat bed FWC on a diesel midsize 4dr would be cool!! Yep payload thing is a bit of a snag either keep the mods to light stuff or keep it as stock as possible and not pack the whole house. The F150 only gives you another 300lbs for the increase in size roughly in payload but size of the F150 is why I never WANTED one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior