What's your dream rig?

Saharicon

Adventurer
Depends on what I am dreaming about...

Clutch's dream rig would def be up there when I'm dreaming of staring in my own Dust to Glory.

Clutch

<---Pass
Clutch its 300k, and there is no way you could store it in a museum, you would have to get out and run the crap out if it!

Hells yeah! He did say dream rig! A modern TT would most likely eat it for lunch, still would love to get my hands on it.

Here it is in action.

This is a close second....not quite a Toyota but still keeping in the fam...

dakar14.jpg

Last edited:

Arktikos

Explorer
1st generation short bed Toyota 4x4 pickup with a newer, fuel injected engine and bucket seats. Small lift, if any, 33" tires max.
SOA FJ55 with a Toyota diesel, 3FE or FZ 6 cylinder.

bkg

Explorer
Depends on what I am dreaming about...

Depends on context as well. DD? dedicated expo? Dedicated wheeler?

I'd like to get a 94/95 xcab, sr5 with all options, gray on gray or white on gray. Moderate lift, 35's supercharged 4.7 (non-vvti) with 5-speed auto into geared 4.7 case. FRORF rear FF, custom from axles and steering... Uber clean, uber Sano... With a matching 4Runner for the wife.

Or a gen2 hilux DC...

Or the first option in a 97 T100 with SAS and stretched wheelbase...

Or...

Or....

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Dream truck (emphasis on the dream). Well, since it wouldn't be a daily driver anyway...

Expedition One's Tundra, but with a 6ft bed conversion.

EDIT: I changed my mind. Same truck, but instead of the CrewMax I'd rather have the DoubleCab with 6ft bed. Would keep the overall truck shorter than the CrewMax with the added conversion length.

tundrasnd1-1024x682.jpg

sema_tundra5.jpg

Or either one of ARB's 70-Series rigs.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:

Mike368

My '83 back. I wish I knew where the pics were at, I'd scan them in and post them up. Best looking truck I've ever owned. It looked a lot like Marlin's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz