Whats next at EarthCruiser

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Marcus has lots of experience with the good, bad, and ugly of a Daily.

The only one that I have ever seen was reported to be very unstable in cross winds and the owner could not find tires in the US. He has since sold it.

I've seen the craftsmanship a few times and its always impressive. I'm sure this will be no different.

Personally, I'd love to see a shell model where its just the very very basics and something that the average person can afford and build out from there. I understand that's not the business model but would that ever be something on your radar?

This would be amazing. 250-500k is so out of realm for many of us. It would be amazing to see this experience available down market instead of what seems like a constant push up market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
This would be amazing. 250-500k is so out of realm for many of us. It would be amazing to see this experience available down market instead of what seems like a constant push up market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can now purchase the chassis with subframe and either assembly your own TC body or get Earthcruiser to assemble it. Check out the latest newsletter.

Ark

I would love to see a US available, Jeep Gladiator based, weekender sized version of the Escape!

Great work. I always love to see the excellent products you guys produce

Steve_382

Nice work. Looking forward to more details about the interior, etc. How long is the front overhang? Looks like you would at least want to have the extended cab E350 to avoid having an awning that blocked forward vision.

Reactions: Ark

Steve_382

Bringing this back to life. I saw a recent video from EC Australia and this vehicle looks like a slightly smaller version of the new EC Terranova.

Last edited:

Big Rudy

Nice find! Maybe I could get one installed on my 80 series:)

The rear door entrance does create all kinds of possibilities.

lucilius

This is an intriguing concept. Is there a reason it is limited to a soft-sided pop-top? I can see the capabilities offered in the pop-top but there are likely a good number of folks, especially as the vehicles go up in price, who would prefer a hard top. I didn't see any specifications on the website so I don't know the anticipated height but would guess that a hardtop would be 6-12" taller and would provide advantages in certain respects and perhaps appeal to a different audience who do not need/want the arguably minor/major mobility advantages of a pop-top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94