What kind of Land Cruiser is this?

Guambomb

Adventurer
the truck in another state, so this will be either a hit or miss.

Well, if you decide that it's going to be a miss, perhaps you could post up the auction info so another Cruiser enthusiast might have a shot at it. Either way, please keep us posted.

shep

If it is a 1984 then it is a fj75 troopie, should have a 2f motor. Fzj and hzj75s were released 1989. I have owned a few fj and hj 75 troopies, not a bad old car.

my old 1985 hj75
032.jpg

119.jpg

Well, if you decide that it's going to be a miss, perhaps you could post up the auction info so another Cruiser enthusiast might have a shot at it. Either way, please keep us posted.

I've been chatting with Dmitriy about it... if he doesn't go for it this cruiser enthusiast is taking a shot at it... the problem is its a dealer only auction.

Having looked at the auction info, the VIN tag is pictured and it does say FZJ75XXXXXX84X so its an 84 FZJ85 but I think the other motor was swapped in at some point...

Guambomb

Adventurer
I've been chatting with Dmitriy about it... if he doesn't go for it this cruiser enthusiast is taking a shot at it... the problem is its a dealer only auction.

Hell yeah. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. There's got to be some way to pick up a dealers license in a jiffy.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Well folks, some one mustve wanted this Land Cruiser waaaay more than I did. Check out the winning bid :Wow1:

Screen shot 2013-02-27 at 8.49.30 AM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles