What kind of Land Cruiser is this?

Guambomb

Adventurer
the truck in another state, so this will be either a hit or miss.
Well, if you decide that it's going to be a miss, perhaps you could post up the auction info so another Cruiser enthusiast might have a shot at it. Either way, please keep us posted.

shep

If it is a 1984 then it is a fj75 troopie, should have a 2f motor. Fzj and hzj75s were released 1989. I have owned a few fj and hj 75 troopies, not a bad old car.

my old 1985 hj75

LaOutbackTrail

Adventure Photographer
Well, if you decide that it's going to be a miss, perhaps you could post up the auction info so another Cruiser enthusiast might have a shot at it. Either way, please keep us posted.
I've been chatting with Dmitriy about it... if he doesn't go for it this cruiser enthusiast is taking a shot at it... the problem is its a dealer only auction.

LaOutbackTrail

Adventure Photographer
Having looked at the auction info, the VIN tag is pictured and it does say FZJ75XXXXXX84X so its an 84 FZJ85 but I think the other motor was swapped in at some point...

Recommended books for Overlanding

Guambomb

Adventurer
I've been chatting with Dmitriy about it... if he doesn't go for it this cruiser enthusiast is taking a shot at it... the problem is its a dealer only auction.
Hell yeah. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. There's got to be some way to pick up a dealers license in a jiffy.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Well folks, some one mustve wanted this Land Cruiser waaaay more than I did. Check out the winning bid :Wow1:

Screen shot 2013-02-27 at 8.49.30 AM.jpg