what is a good power inverter for my system?

rideglobally

Adventurer
all of you have been very helpful on my solar set up here is the link http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...ar-panel-to-use/page6?highlight=best+inverter now we want to add a 1500 watt blender on our appliances. my thinking is to leave the current morning star inverter for the computers and those that need pure sine devices. we would like to set up a second inverter for the blender, coffee pot, charging 20 volt battery for the dewalt power tools and other devices in the future. i think i am looking for pure sine with high wattage. i can be convince to get a non pure sine. i am thinking 2000 to 3000 watts inverter. i am thinking of putting a switch so that this inverter will be turned off when not in use. budget is obviously an issue. what would you suggest is the best power inverter that will blend nicely with my system.
:coffeedrink:

jkam

nomadic man
I have a Xantrex Prowatt SW 2000 Pure sine wave and it works well for me. It runs my microwave or toaster oven just fine and
l leave it on all the time in my RV. It doesn't draw too much while idle. Can be had for under $400 and sometimes around $350 if you shop around.

762X39

Explorer
charging 20 volt battery for the dewalt power tools and other devices in the future. i think i am looking for pure sine with high wattage
Get a true sine wave inverter.There is no reason not to get one anymore. A lot of power tool battery chargers do not work well with modified sine wave inverters and in fact might even blow up (fail).:coffee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior