What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

dcoy

Adventurer
Cleaned the Cargo Area:

Decided to put WagonGear Side Panels in my '60. One thing led to another, and now I'm refurbishing the whole cargo area. Since I was back there, I decided there was no reason to go half way given the sorry state of the carpet. I'm going to prime and paint the bed, put in Dynamat/Dynaliner, install a new rubber/vinyl mat in the bed to replace the ratty carpet, bolt in Wagongear Side Panels, and finally put the Adventure Trailer drawers back in.

The_Dude

Adventurer
Did front brake rotors, pads, oil change and installed rear springs. Ome steering stabilizer on Friday night.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Install blue tooth module into the cabin... ✔!!!
FUSION_MS-BT100_Bluetooth_Module_500x500-433x433.jpg

Install Noco Genius Gen2 20 amp 2-bank Waterproof on board battery charger into engine bay front.... ✔!!!
91pj8KtR8EL._SX522_.jpg

Install Marinco onboard charger inlet on ARB front bumper.... ✔ !!!!
20140915_073844.jpg

imhighlander

Weekend: new Toyota radiator, thermostat, red antifreeze, new belts and hoses. Today: switched OME heavies for OME mediums in rear. I have no extra weight to justify the heavies. So I'm now running heavy fronts and medium rears. Loving the ride.

imhighlander
1993 FZJ80

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Cleaned up, washed and waxed the paint... Used a clay bar system from Meguiars and it really pulled off a lot of contaminates left behind after washing. This pic is from just claying the hood....

image.jpg

Sempertoy

Explorer
Got my BIOR tube bumper painted and put on. Went wheeling the next day (sat) and it was great! Some additional clearance up front and not scared of taking out the AC dryer.

Sempertoy

Explorer
If you know Jon you know that not all the bulbs are lit in his chandelier... ;)

If there was a better eye roll emoji than the one I already used above, I would use it on you. Seeing is there is no better option, I tip my hat to you and congratulate you on a job well done.

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
New Doug Thorley Cat back exhaust showed up early this AM for my LC100.. Ill throw her on this friday. I'll try to post up a few post install shots.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Finally got the total Chaos UCA's and adjustable remote res Radflo's installed also did all new sway bar links. It's like driving a new vehicle. Only took us 4 hours!! Next up DC power alternator. Finally got it back from the factory. That goes in next week. Tomorrow the alignment gets done.

dcoy

Adventurer
Cleaned the Cargo Area (continued):

Decided to put WagonGear Side Panels in my '60. One thing led to another, and now I'm refurbishing the whole cargo area. Since I was back there, I decided there was no reason to go half way given the sorry state of the carpet. I'm going to prime and paint the bed, put in Dynamat/Dynaliner, install a new rubber/vinyl mat in the bed to replace the ratty carpet, bolt in Wagongear Side Panels, and finally put the Adventure Trailer drawers back in.

Progress Report (September 27):
Sealed holes, replaced edge sealant as needed, cleaned rear quarter spaces, primed, painted, moved Evap unit, and started Dynamat install. Misjudged Dynamat amount so have to wait for another box before I continue. I misjudged the duration of this project severely (by several hundred percent). I'm glad I embarked on it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles