What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

Rumpig

Adventurer
I need to do that, too.... thanks for reminding me! :)
i've been meaning to order them for months now myself, luckily the Police haven't pulled me over for the old ones currently not working (which is most of the ones on both bars, none are currently LED though)....my rear bar lights arrived today which means i have something to do this weekend. hopefully they'll fit in the hole, as i know it'll be a tight fit.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Replaced the worn-out shocks......with fresh ones...
Front only..

14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:

tmleadr03

Observer
Replaced the worn-out shocks......with fresh ones...
Front only..

14%2B-%2B1

I just did those all four corners. Feels much better on the streets, and I will be trying it out on the off road this weekend.

I did notice that the rear drops more when I picked it up. Pulled the vent tube off and I had to replace that.

hairy_apple

Adventurer
Replaced my steering box. Seemed like the input shaft was 1/16 longer then the old one. No big deal... but the yoke was not 1/16 forward of where it was.. and now it hits a rivet inside the frame and catches! Damn.. got to pull it back off and remove that stupid rivet. On top of that.. the pump is bad too. It didn't really fix the power steering not working. The box was worn out anyway, so it had to be replaced.. but I was really hoping not to have to fix the pump too.

Dr. Freud

Picked mine up from the doctor (safari ltd). Fixed my engine stalling and no start issue. Turned out to be the aftermarket alarm/wiring causing the problem. Good to go now!

vladi80

Observer
picked up my front and rear driveshafts from Steve @ southbay driveline. New joints, balanced, painted and squeaky clean.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Got the new Total Chaos UCA's in the mail yeasterday. Just waiting for the new shocks to arrive from RADFLO. Also ordered new swaybar links and bushings. Hopefully I'll have them all installed in a couple of weeks! :)

Scrapdaddy

Adventurer
Brought my 55 home from the painter today. Long way to go, but very pumped to move on to the next headache.

Attachments

• IMG_2547.jpg
    IMG_2547.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2549.jpg
    IMG_2549.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 39

Forum statistics

Threads