What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

SilicaRich

Wandering Inverted
Kinda....

It uses the factory harness, although previous owner looks to have added a relay under the hood.

Total amperage draw for both lamps should be less than 12 amps, so the relay IMO isnt even needed.

Though it certainly dosnt hurt. :)

They are these ones BTW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18209842833...49.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&rmvSB=true

Good to know, I have a set of Light Force 240 HIDs coming in for Christmas that should be getting hooked up to the fog switch using a new harness they provided.

SilicaRich

Wandering Inverted
Changed to 5W-30 dino oil for the winter. Also solved my brake squeak with a generous amount of brake cleaner, at least temporarily.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Just added the Canvasback floor and sides. It covers almost all the carpet so cleanup should be easy. I hate that it uses self adhesive Velcro to stick to carpet. Why the Jeep carpet doesn't stick I have no idea, but surprisingly this stuff should be fine and an easy fix if it comes off. I only kept the carpet because I used Sound Assassin under the carpet for noise. The wheel wells could be better, but not sure how they could make them fit tighter. Not as bad as I thought they would look. I bought these to keep the dog fur and throw up off the carpet since I doubt I will get rid of the carpet. With the rear husky floor mats almost all of my cargo carpet is covered and protected.

70828ecbe21e691339b91bdebca8231b.jpg

5c3cfce9bd6644000e68f4fd8d906637.jpg

363668b185c39c11bea13a990eaa7d3c.jpg

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Treated the TJ to some Autopal sealed beam conversion headlamps :ylsmoke:

These plus the new 70 watt LEDs provide some MUCH better lighting.

The stock setup was pretty terrible.

TJlights00.jpg

New lows

TJlights03.jpg

New high beams

TJlights04.jpg

And new LED fog/euro pattern lamps

TJlights05.jpg

FosterWV

Baller On A Budget
Washed/Waxed and cleaned up some unused wiring, ordered switches for in cab winch controls.

It's not new it's not perfect but it's all mine!

#everydenthasastory

IMG_7776.jpg

KG4NEL

Observer
Technically Monday, but...

krm5ju8.jpg

All finished up front, except for possibly Hella 4000s later this year. Going to be ordering E-codes for the headlights from Susquehanna Motorsports anyway, so I may add a few things to the order ;)

dmc1

Adventurer
Not so much what I did to my Jeep but instead, what I did for it. I like to repurpose stuff so I have been collecting pallets all Summer during 2016 and getting the wood out of them to re-do my shop to turn it into a Jeep hang-out. Got 1/4 of it done. This has been a huge project collecting, breaking them down, washing them, ripping them to the correct size. The other side of the shop looks like a bomb went off in it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior