What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Jakes01234

Explorer
Bob
I love your Jeep. I may have to start keeping an eye out for a clean one. I test drove a few and loved them but I still enjoy living payment free.

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Bob
I love your Jeep. I may have to start keeping an eye out for a clean one. I test drove a few and loved them but I still enjoy living payment free.

The prices have become very reasonable for WK Jeeps, just do your homework and get the Quadra Drive 2 system that has electronic lockers front and rear and read up on the N23 recall and what cures work and what dosen't work. The diesel is really nice but I don't think it was offered in MA.

Jakes01234

Explorer
I've seen a few of the diesels kicking around online. As nice as it would be I don't mind the simplicity of a gasser. I have 4 diesels to care for now. A gas job may be a little refreshing .

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
The prices have become very reasonable for WK Jeeps, just do your homework and get the Quadra Drive 2 system that has electronic lockers front and rear and read up on the N23 recall and what cures work and what dosen't work. The diesel is really nice but I don't think it was offered in MA.

Yes, I have had my WK flashed twice for the N23 recall now. PITA, code showed up again last time I had a scan. I have my dealer service guy talking about this, they might replace the actuator for free.

Other than that, I love my WK!

TreyP

Got the rear lifted today. The front is for tomorrow.

Only 5000 miles on the Jeep and one of the stock Rubi shocks was leaking. :Wow1:

IMG_0883-M.jpg

Last edited:

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I would have liked a newer Rubicon but that'd break the bank.

Probably get a double cab Tacoma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles