What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
Installed some EVO rear shock relocation brackets/skids. With the lift and the shocks, I had 7" up and 4" down. The relocation brackets moved me up 1.5". Now I have 5.5 down and 5.5 up.

IMG_2723.jpg

BADDANDY

Adventurer
Finished my Atlas tire carrier. Relocated the brake lite to the hubcap, remounted the rear-view camera to the tire carrier from the license plate, and relocated the CB antenna from a bracket to the bumper. I drilled lock holes to and welded studs instead of using the bolts to the High-Lift mounts(not shown) as I use wing-nuts under pad-locks to secure.

Attachments

• Snowman 051.jpg
    Snowman 051.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Snowman 053.jpg
    Snowman 053.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Crush Jeep

Adventurer
One question actually a few. How long did it take to get your Atlas bumper in, I've been waiting almost 2 months now. Did you have any issues mounting the bumper on? Is your CB antenna on the side of the bumper? I'm trying to figure out where I will but mine if I ever get the bumper in. Thanks

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I also added new nokya yellow bulbs to my factory fog lights. was a great improvment in perception in fog/rain. works great.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
Mine took 3 or 4 weeks, but it was just the tire carrier as I already had the bumper. I've heard of 1 to 2 months for others. No issues mounting either except getting the carrier level enough to slip a spacer in the hinge post. You can see the CB antenna spring on the right side of the bumper.

2000LJ

Observer
what supercharger did you go with?

Well the hemi I am building is not done so I put on the Sprintex supercharger kit. A buddy has one on his and it drives really nice. And the main factor was cost.... It's a 6-8 month item for me, and it was needed for a trip I am taking next month. I had planned on waiting on for the hemi, but it didn't get done in time for my trip.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
cool. Please keep in touch on how it works. im looking at that too. I just want a small boost in power, but still want my gas milage to stay normal.

2000LJ

Observer
Will do, I did get it fired up and running Monday. Haven't driven it yet but seems to be running good.
Only code I had was due to my rubicon sway bar being removed and that messes with the abs.

I will let you know how it drives!

2000LJ

Observer
I will.... I drive like a granny most of the time.
Not sure it will help ya much..... Being that my expo jeep is half crawler too. It has coilovers/ triples, corp14, kingpin 60, 40s, etc and it often tows my expo trailer. But I will let you know mpg either way.

Another buddy has basically the same setup with the supercharger and he gets 15-16 in town and 18-18.5 on the hwy. Which is good in my opinion being it weighs more than 6k lbs.

Thanks

goofiefoot

Adventurer
Finally got around to taking the doors off. Going 70 mph with nothing next to you takes some getting used to, but I love it. I'll have to put the back doors on when I have my daughter in the back, but it was a pretty simple process.

e3dd4f12-bf63-44c3-83fd-a08847f2bde3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior