What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

LukesPa

Observer
I got my first 20 scratches

Well my new JK Unlimited Willy's Wheeler is 10 days old. I just took it off-road for the second time, this time I was on some pretty rough trails. I got my first application of Arizona pin striping from some California mountain manzanita. I was only a matter of time. I don't think it's possible to actually take your rig very far off road around here without getting these stripes, or "proof marks".

There are two Rubicons in my neighborhood that are pristine, they never see the dirt. It's a crying shame.

heehawhardy

Adventurering
Put my Jeep through this

RN53MDc.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
30 should be good for your air pressure. I am at that with my 285 KO's. I may try 32 to get the milage up a little.

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Made it a year and 2 months but today I came out from work to this
2unydebu.jpg

Appointment Friday for my first replacement windshield, but likely not my last. :(

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
well got the pcv, air filter, throttle body cleaned, the plugs and wires will have to wait. looks like an involved job. I need more time.

Septu

Explorer
Ordered Rebel Offroad's brake kit for the JK. And a new front driveshaft. Unfortunately the driveshaft will likely be 3-4 weeks. I also ordered a Power Tank C02 package from Penden RV in Victoria. They had a sale going on, and agreed to split the shipping. Figure between the 10lb tank and my ARB compressor I'm laughing.

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Cleaned the interior of the Rig today....much nicer to live there now.

And I thought you were going to say you ran power to the back! Disappointed.:mad:

Did a little cleaning as well. Planning to bring some power to the rear cargo area which is why I'm angry with kojack, wanted him to be the guinea pig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior