What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Added the ebay molle table... great quality construction, I added a wrap of electrical tape to keep the pins from rattling and a few inches of paracord to the pins and tied them onto the table to prevent loosing them.

Added a couple of bags to it:

Scooter Scott

Observer
Added the ebay molle table... great quality construction, I added a wrap of electrical tape to keep the pins from rattling and a few inches of paracord to the pins and tied them onto the table to prevent loosing them.

Added a couple of bags to it:

That's pretty slick. Link?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alanjk427/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= -- he's got a few different products. I bought the table and jk molle panels for rear storage which you'll see in his listing too (as a combo deal)... I'll post a photo when I install them as well (probably over the weekend).

The table is well constructed and quite functional. Although I might remove the bags I have on it now and create a way to double the table space with a slide out to the right hand side though... Mind you, with the holes for the molle bags, I could always fabricate a hook-in system for a table extension too (excuse my rambling, I'm getting ideas!).

NMBruce

Adventurer
Not really what I did to the Jeep, but to make my travels & camping better

Jeep & home build trailer ready for a trip
image.jpg
Camp site setup that I will be using
image.jpg

NMBruce

Adventurer
Howdy

I installed a Front runner interior rack

155855305.jpg

155855307.jpg

155855315.jpg

155855316.jpg

155855361.jpg

Really like the look of this, but not sure I am finding it on Front Runner web site, can you direct me to the part, thanks

And what did you do to raise it on the sides

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
Put in a set of Hella H4s, tied the bright lights trigger into my LED light bar harness and swapped out SPST switch for a DPDT so I can have manual on or only on with the brights.

IMG_2545.jpg

Replaced the old battery with a DieHard P5 battery. The OEM was starting to die after only a few hours of the radio on. With the upcoming trip to the San Juans, I wanted to be sure my fridge would run without killing the battery.
IMG_2546.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
awesome idea with the switch. im doing that now. I have my hid on my high beams, but would also like manual on as well.

Sardog1

Observer
Trying to decide whether or not to add a lid to the drawer to use as counter space while preparing a meal, looking at maps, etc. The added workspace would be nice but then the lid would need to be opened every time you want to access the drawer. Thinking of using two piano hinges, one about in the middle and the other towards the rear of the drawer. Think I need to have a beer and think about it! For those that have drawers with lids, how do you like them?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

SiliconTi

Stuck in the Mud
Finally painted my Rugged Ridge half doors the correct green (instead of the silver they had on them when I bought them). Much better.

Last edited:

Septu

Explorer
Went to install my compressor only to find that I had the wrong mount... so emailed Northridge about getting the right one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz