What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

R

RESQNU

My '07 JKU

I added a custom wiring distribution center to the security enclosure in the back for all of my current and future accessories. I used two Radio Shack prjoect boxes, stainless hardware, spacers, wiring conduits, 12v fuse blocks and wiring terminals.

1460938327465152.jpg

997c0652863f11e385a80e785855f0b3_8.jpg

I will be adding wire loom to cover the visible wiring seen here.

e-jeep

Obey the Federal Overlord
Been a while since I signed on, so in the last few months:

Teraflex D44 front axle
Shrockworks rear bumper; jerry can holders; cargo basket
Dropped her down from 3.5" to 1.5" Rock Krawler coils
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
AEV Pintler Beadlocks
Synergy tie rod/ball joints
Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers

mmaattppoo

Adventurer
Content removed in protest of discontinuation of Tapatalk support.

Attachments

• DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

lysol

Explorer
Looking good Lysol

Thanks Rich! I have to remove the battery mount to grind down a small section of it. It's touching the side of the hard top which I don't like. Other than that, not much else happening in the way of the expo jeep. We owe on taxes this year and have to pay them off first... I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get a refund on the Expo tickets and put off getting the Gobi rack...

JPsLC

Observer
I washed it and cleaned-up the inside for the first time in two years then went on a 1000 mile trip to the Texas hill country. I clocked 250,000 miles on the odometer while driving every obscure road we could find!

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

Jakes01234

Explorer
I made a new air manifold for my lockers and general use airlines.
mejune8e.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jpat30

Adventurer
New Decal

Representing....Just got my new Portal decal on:) Big Thanks to HeeHawHardy for the hook up!

Attachments

• Expo Portal.jpg
    Expo Portal.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reinstalled my Vector e-dock for my 2012 jk

So I originally followed directions for the e-dock and had doubts that it would not rattle. I was correct as the dock uses double sided tape and one small bolt in bottom with hard rubber standoffs to "wedge" into the top tray spot and rattled or squeaked a bit after mounting my 8" windows tablet and radio head.

So since I had been wanting to reroute power to the top anyways I took the Dash piece out and fastened the dock to the dash using 4 m4 bolts with washers and a softer rubber standoffs. I also used a 3/4" grommet for cables.

4e4equ4u.jpg
emebe8u9.jpg
e8e8e2uq.jpg
gu4ageze.jpg
e4u8a7er.jpg

Last edited:

WininUtah

Adventurer
I happened to see that Outback Adventure had a "Superbowl Sale" on the Trailgater. I even got personalized delivery, Doug came by with the table. Spent sometime talking Utah, always fun. The install was really easy, haven't gone off road but it seems very secure, no rattles.

Win

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier