What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I suggest getting the rubi skid as well. The large hole should allow you to reach your control knob

Thanks. It's on my "maybe" list. I figured I'd try to rotate the disconnect and see how it looks before ordering skid plate. I think I left enough of the lower crash bar to bolt it to should I decide to order it later. Now I'm wondering if I should just them flush with the frame and call it a day? For now I'd rather spend the money on something else, like maybe a new drag link which would complete the synergy steering upgrades.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Moved the RTT forward and swapped the storage platform to the rear, greased the control arms... I still need to move the RTT further forward. OH, almost forgot. I moved the pull pal to the inside, too. P4240301.jpgimage.jpgP4200269.jpg

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Installed HotHead headliner in prep for the top to back on, cut down the factory radio antenna, and ordered a CB setup to install in a week or two when it all arrives.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I installed a custom (pre-production if you will) 3 axis receiver hitch for my CDN M101 trailer. Going to do some testing today! This thing is great, and no details on availability or price, these are new NEW so all that is still in the works. Also worked on the design for my removable mud flaps to keep the crud off of the trailer.

I also finish painted my Detours Tailbone tire swing-out with the new support for the gas can. Cant wait to re-mount it on the XJ.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
I took the carpet out today in preparation for Line X. Maybe. I'm not opposed to the look of no carpet and may just go with some AEV mats or similar for a little while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94