What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
Got out of the house!

Went to this place for some R&R.

Attachments

• Promitory Point 003.JPG
    Promitory Point 003.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
  • Promitory Point 007.JPG
    Promitory Point 007.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 153

wjb4000

Adventurer
just mounted up my 37x12.50xR17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's, the wheels are not stock they are a knock off with more back spacing and are wider also.

IMG_20110520_175558.jpg

IMG_20110520_175611.jpg

You said they are knock off wheels with more backspacing? If you don't mind me asking, where did you find those? I've been looking for some so I can run 35" on my unlimited. I like the look of the factory wheels with bigger tires, just don't want to run spacers if I don't have to. Thanks...

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
You said they are knock off wheels with more backspacing? If you don't mind me asking, where did you find those? I've been looking for some so I can run 35" on my unlimited. I like the look of the factory wheels with bigger tires, just don't want to run spacers if I don't have to. Thanks...

They are Mamba MR-1's 16" & 17"
http://www.mambawheels.com/Mamba_Wheel_Line/Mamba_Type_MR1.htm

Stock JK Rubicon wheels are 6.25" back spacing, these are 4.75" I also installed wheel spacers due to 37's not need if running 35" or smaller. Hope that helps!!!

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Not today but yesterday I finally opened the savings account to add the follow upgrades:

35" MTR W/Kevlar
Ten factory front axle shafts
Aussie locker
Currie Antirock
UCF engine skid

:ylsmoke:

wjb4000

Adventurer

bldeagle10

Explorer
been neglecting the jeep for awhile here, lucky enough to have aquired a broken heart so im going to do what many men have done before me,
focus on anything and everything i can do to the jeep. and possibly join the military ;)

started with a wash today, and picked up a hitch tow point to replace my home made one, ill post pix later just cause i know we all love pix

Mr. D

Adventurer
new lift and etc

Well after 2 yrs of ownership of my 04 Rubi, it now has a 4" Rough country "flex" lift. I also have a new rear driveshaft, new left and right axle u joints and a new front drive line u joint. Tires are next.

jeeplift.jpg

jeeplift2.jpg

newreardiff-1.jpg

newfrontujoints.jpg

bldeagle10

Explorer
today i rewired the cb radio, i need a new power wire for it..may just buy a new cb later down the road. also, yesterday for my bday i got a mag lite for the jeep, i love it, its the led one. 104 lumens, but thats 40 bucks that could have gone to fixing my countless issues with it...regardless i threw the mag lite in there wedged between the driver seat and center console until i can get some mounting clips...

having a hard time with the jeep lately. its going to cost me well over 1000 to get it road worthy again and i have a total of 43 bucks...not sure whats gonna happen

chasingdreams

Adventurer
New front left and right u-joints and a rear pinion seal......

Now I'm ready for the 300+ mile trip to Eagle Alaska this coming weekend:elkgrin:

Joker

Adventurer
Got my Smittybuilt rear bumper on this past weekend; needed some help from another member here to get the tire swing to work correctly but its g2g now.

Bumper1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles