What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Finished a little video of some moderate trail runs in the JL I am building for overland. There was a big group of AR Overlanders there doing runs. The JL with its extra size won’t be the best on narrow trails, but I think it’s going to be a great platform for overlanding and camping.

This looks sick! Cali is cool and all, but no way to build trails like this, at least out in my neck of the woods (er, suburbs)

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Thought about shooting it with my 45 ..

0996ca6c3438e6b01c4a1aeeaa0a210f.jpeg

ratled

Adventurer
Added a Rock Hard skid plate. I took a couple of hits that were too big for my liking this summer and wanted to do something before I did something I didn't want. I did put in a Fumoto drain plug last oil change knowing this was coming

ratled

RH.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Joe

Apprentice Geezer
Since its fall, I checked the fluids and tires then pulled the battery; in preparation for winter storage.
This battery is extremely marginal during load testing so it will get a new battery when it gets awakened for the spring & summer.

Enjoy!

SoDakSooner

Adventurer
Threw this on...last month I have to admit. The evo tire carrier does not have an attachment for rotopax, and I didn't have time to fab. Rock Slide Engineering spare tire accessory mount. Only $149. I will say they treated me right. After messing up a shipment they confirmed would be there in time for my trip, they overnighted another one, after it was determined the first wouldn't make it. Stand up outfit for sure.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 59

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Installed the Trailgater. Easy install. Super tight tolerances. Definitely not an easy one handed operation. Wish it was held by magnets like the one I saw from a guy in Canada, but you had to drill into the tailgate. Something I didn’t want to do. I’m not a permanent mod kind of guy. I want to be able to sell if not used or I just don’t want it anymore. The pull rings were pretty stiff so I added some silicone spray and that really helped. I also added some foam below them so they wouldn't rattle which they did a few times on the highway.

402b6c13c1a7237647870a0a967e6b0f.jpg

Last edited:

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Also added the 67D Overlander pack with Maglite. Too expensive for what it is, but it will come in handle for sure while using the Trailgater. Getting anything out of the back. Or having portable light for anything.

e5989574737dcd4e64bb3603771cbd30.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles