What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Are you backing up with screen or just leaving them open?

I found a great source for cheap, small black metal mesh. They make office trash cans out of the stuff. For less than $20 you get a piece about 3'x18". Havent done it yet but it's in the plans.

I’ve been thinking the same thing when I do vents on my XJ. I found sheets of perforated steel for not too much more at my local metal supply though, plan to fit that up.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Added Falcon 2.1's. They make a big difference over the Rubicon shocks. I tried to go with just a spacer lift and Rubicon shocks, but have decided to swap out the springs and spacer for the 2" Mopar springs as well. I’ve had the 3.3’s and I really like the simple look without the reservoir. The ride is firmer, but more controlled.

832d539b831f3d33cdbdecc15bf5441e.jpg

HAFICON

Adventurer
Dropped My JKU off at the dealer for the Air bag sensor recall... They called me later this morning to say they can not perform the recall or any service until I return my Jeep to stock. ****** lol...

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Dropped My JKU off at the dealer for the Air bag sensor recall... They called me later this morning to say they can not perform the recall or any service until I return my Jeep to stock. ****** lol...

Welcome to FEEP. You're not the first person I've heard who has had problems with a dealership under Fiat. Good luck.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador

Call their bluff. Tell them to put in writing there is a major safety related item that falls under an active FCA recall and they are refusing to fix said major safety item due to unrelated modifications covered under the mag/moss act. Then ask for the dealer area managers name and contact number, fk dealing with their mgmt. Go right over their head.

Call the area rep then call: If you are having a vehicle or service related concern, please contact FCA US Customer Care directly so that we may review your situation. Please have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available when contacting us (877-426-5337) 877-IAMJEEP.

Be sure to voice and note record all the conversations and explain how this dealership is putting your life and potentially others lives at risk by failing to address an active safety recall.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Welcome to FEEP. You're not the first person I've heard who has had problems with a dealership under Fiat. Good luck.

There are good and bad like all brands. Some are total scum and others are great. Just have to play their bs game which sometimes requires being a ********.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader

There are good and bad like all brands. Some are total scum and others are great. Just have to play their bs game which sometimes requires being a ********.

Oh, I completely agree that there are good/bad all around. It just seems like I'm hearing a lot more lately where current jeep dealers are failing customers. Some are small issues, some are major things. Sad thing is jeep (feep) likes to ride the historical coattails of the name, sad they are creating a reputation of not standing behind their customers. Time will tell if they fix this or let it go further downhill.

HAFICON

Adventurer
Pretty much...
They noted in the service receipt they were unable to perform the repair due to vehicle modifications. I really don’t care I will take it to STARR motors they also are a dealer but they build Jeeps and other vehicles also have an off road course so they have a clue about what to do. It is a sensor behind the dash that has to be replaced it is not like bumpers or lift affects that. Frustration I have to drive an hour and a half one way for service but is what it is I built my Jeep knowing I would have issues at certain dealers.

Zeiderman

Adventurer

jswift716

Adventurer
Found a use for my old Alice pack
679a4973da9142cdfaa4baeb293ca0cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s awesome, did you just run the strap through the spokes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I did. I'm trying to figure out how to turn the frame into a jerry can mount now

Thanks, I have both of those collecting dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well now you've figured out what to do haha glad to help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier