What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Jakes01234

Explorer
I disconnected my air lines to the housing and ran the compressor to get out the diff oil. No more oil mist and the solenoid released like new.

rlynch356

Defyota
I would have liked a newer Rubicon but that'd break the bank.

Probably get a double cab Tacoma.

secretly i am wondering if i will do the same thing in 2 years.. esp since the 200 series LC is hopefully going to fall out of favor with my wife by then :) we'll see how the jeep holds together over the haul.. I have no complaints though about it. I looked at a new tacoma the other day, very nice..

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
washed it:

WP_000165_zpsgkta0eic.jpg

then i hit the rust spots with stop rust.

I have some cross bars in my garage if you want some more. Looks like you might be able to fit one more.

Good looking XJ.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I just ordered the MOrRyde Tailgate hinges, MBRP tailgate stiffener kit and VDP high clearance front bumper corners. Should get the noises out of the tailgate and make the front a little different looking all the same time! Common BROWN SANTA!

toxicity_27

Adventurer
It is currently getting rust, paint and fabric protection done to it. Before Easter on Sunday I may put on the Mopar sill plates and black Jeep emblem, and probably put my heated Trucklites back in.

Modeler

W1DCS
Big Brown truck dropped off a replacement JKS front track bar and a set of Synergy Ball Joints today.

Rebuilding the Currie steering comes after that, then it goes to Clayton Offroad for a long arm upgrade.

More of what did you get for Expo jeep?

The brown santa dropped 4 new shoes today!!!!!!!

IMG_0002.jpg

Got the lift, and the wheel spacers.....no just waiting on my new shocks.

Last weekend was out exploring and joined in on a bit of a trail run.
Discovered the company that installed my lift shorted me on sway bar links - there was longer ones with the lift kit, but I had no clue back then.

Jammed the link and sway bar into the tie rod adjustment knuckle:

Got things apart (no damage) and continued on exploring for the weekend.
Youtube videos (4 of them) for the drive to the trail and on part of the trail up to my sway bar/link issue. I've been running with a couple of gopro cameras lately.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7WHs9-JwgTg6eK9kVW024mbM1LyIFAWe

After the trail run:

Started playing with night sky photography:

(need to work on focusing in the dark!)

If you're wondering about the line of evenly spaced 'stars' under Orion's belt, it's a jet flying past.

From the trail:

RubiChris

Observer
Finished installing the Ham radio (and got my license in the mail this week) and install my Trek Armor seat covers. Sore fingers but the fit is great and they look awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier