What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

CJustin7

Adventurer

New stuff ...Fixed some old stuff
Helped other jeepers out n stuff.

Actually didn't really leave the garage all weekend ...... Weather was nice too. Great weekend.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Installed the JW Speakers last night and swapped the turn signal lenses to the 2014+ clear style and added LEDs for the turn signals and side marker lights. They needed resistors which I fortunately had purchased just in case. I also painted the headlight rings black to further enhance the look of the Speakers. I think it modernized and changed the look quite a bit.

Before:
1.jpg

After:
IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

Love the JWs....any reason why you still have the auto nation tag on the front...unless they are paying you to advertise for them or your work for them I would lose the tag...:wings:

dan0

Adventurer
I tested the limits of the overhead console, "0 Miles to Empty" Coming from back from a job interview that ran long I just wanted to get home. Felt it sputter once on the highway just as I past the last exit before my house. Luckily made it the remaining 2.5 miles, no more sputters. I was about 15 miles driving after it read zero miles.

MTSN

Explorer
Love the JWs....any reason why you still have the auto nation tag on the front...unless they are paying you to advertise for them or your work for them I would lose the tag...:wings:

I like the JWs even more than I expected I would and think they really pop on the orange color. The dealer I bought the truck from still hasn't processed the title which is why I haven't pulled the front plate off :/ I'm actually getting nervous because my temp tag expires in a week!!

ferninaz

Got the back seat out and the carpeting of the storage area. Prepping for building some storage back there with slides and such. ForumRunner_20150324_165257.jpg

HAFICON

Adventurer
Got tired of the vibrating brake pedal with the compressor mounted off the brake booster. Mover ti to the little cargo area, also built a new air manifold. Considering I normally can not access this area due to gear it was useless for storage.

Also finishing up my system over haul went with all stainless steel braided line with -4an fittings.

ferninaz

There are some negatives to the drop down but it is nice to always have a seat and or table. It is interfering with the pull out drawer designs that I am currently working on though.

CCH

Adventurer
Yesterday, I reinstalled the rear fender knocked loose by my drunk neighbor and shortened my antenna that was turned into a pretzel by a car wash. Today, I picked up some $90 take off Rubicon rock rails to install this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles