What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Built an attic
d9ef14e895a8da591dab7eaf7f916fb6.jpg

RangeWalk

The last couple of weeks I've installed a Front Runner Slimline II on my JKU and the Front Runner Easy-Out Awning. I'm still in the decision making process of choosing a RTT.

HAFICON

Adventurer
Recently installed the SPOD unit. Came out nice having to re-do my OBA system just ordered a bunch of stuff from Summit raging doing all braided stainless steel hose with swivel ends. Expensive but should be solid once it is complete.

MuckSavage

Adventurer
Swapped in new injectors. Went with the 4 hole for $99 shipped. The old injectors had cracks in them and bulged out the side which I thought was strange.
The jeep actually starts better and idles much better so obviously one of the old injectors was trash.

Would you share where you purchased the injectors from? (PM's fine) thanks!!!

Scooter Scott

Observer
Recently added some new H4s to my rig. I got Hella H4 e-code housings and stock lights. I think it was a hell of an upgrade.

Stock:
20150121_200013_zpsqmuchxcb.jpg

After with H4s:
IMG_20150123_105307_zps9xtw6ooq.jpg

HAFICON

Adventurer
Wire broke off for my ARB solenoid, had to dig out the plastic and solder in new metal and wire. Hope this works. Wanted to have it re-installed before this snow got to heavy but to late now.

Jakes01234

Explorer
^
That makes two of us without our arb lockers in this storm lol
my compressor wont turn on (bad pressure switch)
I'm researching a few ways to make the setup more reliable. Pneumatic switches to activate the lockers and some type of different relay and PS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94