What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

F40

Adventurer
Made some mounts for my Rigid E2 20" bar and wired it up.
26387F16-F307-4F1C-B908-C94DE1544A31_zpsevsjnuvh.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero:Added a set of MCE GenIII carbon fiber "Flatties" fenders and

A set of BFG LT305/70Rx17-MT/KM2s, just a little bigger than my Hankooks-

MCEFenders-1-16-15013_zps2ce708c1.jpg

Not quite the traction(at pressure) of the Hankooks, but much more direction stability and handling strength-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

rear shelf

Took the front gobi insert and ground off the brackets (no need anymore with my hardshell tent)
configured it in the back with Synergy clamps and rear shelf brackets rear interior is out because I am doing Adventure trailers combo slide and stage1 storage next weekendFullSizeRender.jpg

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
I will have this setup for heating food when driving around when I dont have time or want to setup my gas stove or when it is raining or snowing outside

I made a video in Swedish-english

Septu

Explorer

I think this looks much better than the flares you had on before. If it wasn't for the flat/open fronts (vs a curved/angled front - from the outside edge down to the body/front bumper area) I'd have ordered these already.

Septu

Explorer
I'm thinking about removing the rear 3-4 seat and leaving just the one seat behind the driver. Thinking about making a platform for my ARB fridge and other gear. Has anyone done this yet?

I've often thought about doing the same thing. Honestly, it's been more of a need thing... or rather a lack of it that's prevented me from doing it so far. I rarely carry passengers, so 3 seats should be plenty... however I also haven't really had an issue just leaving the seats down either... so for now I'll wait.

Septu

Explorer
I traded a friend of mine my hardtop and he bought me a garvin rack and a $100. It says this rack will support 300lbs has anyone used this for a rtt?

Usually racks have a static weight (vehicle is parked) and a different (lesser) weight for when the vehicle is moving. If it says 300lbs for when it's moving, I wouldn't have any issues about putting a RTT up there, and sleeping a couple of people in it.

DallasJKU

Adventurer

Not quite the traction(at pressure) of the Hankooks, but much more direction stability and handling strength-

Looks great!! Love my MCE's!!

Jakes01234

Explorer
Swapped in new injectors. Went with the 4 hole for $99 shipped. The old injectors had cracks in them and bulged out the side which I thought was strange.
The jeep actually starts better and idles much better so obviously one of the old injectors was trash.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero:

I think this looks much better than the flares you had on before. If it wasn't for the flat/open fronts (vs a curved/angled front - from the outside edge down to the body/front bumper area) I'd have ordered these already.

Thanx Septu, I'd had those Bushwacker "Pocket" flares on for years and started with smaller tires, I was constantly bumping the fenders when I'd go off-road and disco the swaybar--so I got these MCEs--LOTS OF ROOM-

Looks great!! Love my MCE's!!

Yeah, I'd read a lotta reviews on these MCEs and their quality, so I gotta set of the MCE Gen III carbon Fiber/w lifetime warranty :)Wow1:)-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior