What a Cummins powered Ram with FWC can do

ExpoMike

Thought I would share this video. Big thanks for lypra for taking the video. I edited the 5 clips into one so it is easier to view all of them.

This was taking last weekend up in Death Valley, going up Mengal Pass from Stripe Butte. Made it up without any problem and some good spotting from Tacodoc. :)

ripperj

Explorer
looks like fun, I wish we had that kind of stuff here on the east coast. hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like in one spot there you should have had the right side on the rocks! (looked pretty big to straddle :) Do you have full skid plates??

bob91yj

Resident **************
Nicely done Mike.

I'll beat the snot out of my Jeep's, only thing on the YJ that is straight is the door to the glove box. I just can't bring myself to get risky with the truck yet.

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Nice job and it's good to see a full-size truck on that route. I was planning on decending that area last year around Thanksgiving, but my front actuator stopped working, so no 4wd and because that wouldn't engage, low range wouldn't either. We turned around at Warm Springs (from the Death Valley side) and headed home.

Jack

ExpoMike

Thanks guys. Many people don't believe a full size truck, let alone one with a camper on it, can do some hard trails. Just wanted to show that it can be done BUT I only did it because I have a spotter I trust 100%. Tacodoc has spotted me (as I have done for him) before and I trust him 100%. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz