Western Rally

We'll be there!

I'm leading the Rubicon people in on the pre-run in my D1; the wife is coming up directly in the LR3.

Your registration does include on-site camping, though there are off-site areas you could stay as well. Those who prefer not to camp can look into the various lodging options at Bear Valley (condos, hotel, etc) or others - I'm not sure myself what all might be available locally. The website has some info on that I believe.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys (and girls hopefully) there!

Don't think I'll be running the Rubicon with my D3 but would be nice to give it a solid attempt someday! I'm sticking to the medium trails I think as I have almost zero time off-road in NorCal so I want to enjoy the beauty and the fun!

I’m going. Leaving from Glendale/Pasadena area. Would love to caravan!

Sweet.....as we get closer it might be good for us SoCal-ers to think of a meet-up plan. There are already a few route plans on the WNLRR forum page from some people looking to make up some convoys.

To the rally, doubt I will go, but have fun everyone

Come on Connor, this is gonna be a good time! I gotta see the Landy collection soon!

TeriAnn

Explorer
I don't have the $$ to pay admission and drive there. Being retired & living below the poverty level creates limitations. At least I'll make the national Rally in Moab this year.

Blaise

Would love to go but I don't like large groups for wheeling/exploring. Would love to do a smaller group (<5 rigs) to Northern Cali though, especially as the weather gets a little darker/greyer here in Seattle.

Rally1

Planning to head up from Long Beach, so i’ll sit on the 5 waiting for a line of LRs to pass and sneak in behind.

05LR3AZ

Adventurer
We are driving down from Portland to attend. Looking forward to it. Too bad I don’t have time to run the Rubicon ahead of WNLRR. That’s probably my favorite trail I’ve done.

Potential participants!

Do to an unforeseen family event, I will be unable to make the rally. I have emailed Doug and asked him if I am able to gift my camping pass and rally fee to a member who was unable to register in time for the rally and may be able to make it.

I have not heard back if this is okay to transfer my reservation and camping pass just yet, but if anyone is interested in jumping on this let me know. Again, this was completely unexpected news that came in today and I was so excited for the trip next week with Victory up the Sierras. Instead, I will be flying out to Montana for some well needed family time and will not be able to make the rally.

I paid for the rally and camping at the campsite.

My only hope is that I can keep the shirt or maybe the sticker as a memory for all the work I put into Victory to get her up there and break her in for our first Western Rally! Unfortunately, my priorities are elsewhere at the moment.

I'll keep you posted on how this pans out with transferring the rally reservation if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior