Well, that went nowhere.....

craig333

Expedition Leader
FWC said at yesterdays rally they will begin testing a Model M in cooperation with Ford on the the electric truck starting next week. No one is really sure how its going to affect range so they're going to drive it Colorado and back to see just how feasible it is.

Oscar Mike Gulf Yankee

I recall Musk pledged Tesla stock as security for Twitter, at the time of the encumbrance on the stock the truck was a viable asset from R&D on the books.
Musk has been getting cold feet about opening his big money mouth to buy Twitter, it looks like Musk is trying to squirm out of a deal, killing his proposed truck line may push his Tesla stock lower requiring a deficiency in collateral value to be cured.

Musk isn't really old enough to be afflicted by Alsheimer's, I'd say he tripped up, stubbed his toe, wants to reneg on Twitter, kills the truck, creates a deficiency with partners who in turn back out thereby killing the deal, or, renegotiate for a billion less.

That means, Tesla may survive to come back alive.

Besides, that new electric M looks a lot better than the Tesla rocket sled.

I'm hoping to see an electric Abrahams on the battlefield, if they can oil those tracks it could sneak up on the enemy.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
But in other news, a new playah has joined in the EV truck game and has some really hot teasers of what’s to come.

Introducing the Atlis XT EV, born from a new company that has started out first by contracting with the US gov to develop EV versions of military vehicles:

View attachment 715381View attachment 715382

XT PICKUP TRUCK
The XT Pickup is everything you expect in a truck: it’s rugged, durable, and can perform in the most extreme conditions. Designed to maximize usability, storage and passenger comfort, we want to build a truck with unprecedented capabilities at a reasonable price.
  • 15-minute charge time
  • 500-mile range
  • 35,000 lbs towing capacity
  • Subscription option with maintenance
15 minute full charge for an ideal conditions 500 mile charge? If so that's a game changer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke