Well lookey what I stumbled across: A Genuine Expo Portal "celebrity" of sorts.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Well lookey what I stumbled across: A Genuine Expo Portal "celebrity" of sorts.

So hanging around a Toyota 4wd shop has SO many pleasant benefits, especially if you like to look over cool trucks, but I was kinda shocked to pull up the other day and low and behold I thought "Hey, I KNOW that truck!!!!"... Dam truck parked next to it kept me from getting a good shot but here she is:

Apparently it's now an Oregon resident.

Help out my memory: Was this originally Scott Brady's Taco that he then sold onto Sierra Exp. years back??? I thought I remembered them buying it back then, and it sure looks like the truck that was the poster child for this site when I first found it, especially the rear bumper/swing-out. It's always cool to see trucks that you've come to kinda know from the trip reports and pictures you see here in person. It's also in amazing hands right now so hopefully I'll see it out on the road around town, never a bad time to see a built up Expo Toyota aye ;) Oh and does anyone know if the new owner is a fellow Expo member???

Cheers

Dave

Box Rocket

This truck and Scott Brady's truck are different vehicles. This truck belonged to FlyingWil at Sierra Expeditions.

Zam15

Explorer
Sweet! More bumper shots! Similar setup may be appearing on my truck sometime soon :ylsmoke:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
AHA, thanks, I couldn't remember if Will bought Scott's old Truck (I guess it was another EP'r) or built this one himself thanks... Either way I knew I recognized it.

juicebox

Adventurer
Not sure how they do it but I could never picture myself selling my truck :(

That's what I said the entire 8+ years that I owned my '02 extended cab... Then, all of the sudden, bam! 2 more doors and 4 years newer.

I really loved that truck though. Ever since I had it, I could wait to take it on it's 100K mile celebration trip. Never made it though, I sold it with 92k...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior