WeldTec Designs 6" Ford E-Series suspension specs "twin i beam 2 wheel drive"

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor

GimpyGolden

Hey Jeremy.
My van is a 2011 150 but has a wheelchair lift and lowered floor which uses a 2.25" Body Lift to accommodate.
So that in mind I have limitations how high I can go. One being clearance for my garage in winter, I've got clearance to go up 3-4"
The second thing to consider is having the w/c lift still reach the ground when deployed.

Truck has 265/75/16's on it now and I'd like a bit more clearance for those and some extra bump travel since there ain't much now and I'd like to keep my teeth to a ripe ole age.

I had sent you an email to Jeremy@weldtecdesigns.com but haven't heard back.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
It sounds like the Octillo Cruiser kit would be a good fit for your van. Its going to give you a true 3" of lift as well as better wheel travel. We have done these on a few conversion vans and would recommend parking on a curb and seeing if you have an extra 3" of travel down in your chair lift.
Let me know if i can answer more questions and you can always give me a call or text.
619-596-9831

Jeremy

GimpyGolden

Hey Jeremy,
If my w/c lift will allow the Octillo kit might be an option in the future. Currently funds do not allow.
I have the MOOG coils I got a smokin deal on ($68) and cams so I want to try them first.
Would you mind sharing the part# for the Bilsteins you used on the leveling kit and a suitable one for rear lifted about the same?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles