WeldTec Designs 6" Ford E-Series suspension specs "twin i beam 2 wheel drive"

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
suspension kit

This is the latest van to get our "Baja Grocery Getter" 6" lift kit.

He went big with a 315x70x17.

Here is a pic heads up to a stock van that is going under the knife next!

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
rear suspension

We have our custom long travel spring pack available for these. Along with the FOX shocks the rear has no problem keeping up with the front suspension.
Here is another pic of a Sportsmobile build pre rims and tires with our complete performance package on it.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
WeldTec Designs Fox 2.0 shock upgrade

We are constantly trying to improve and add products for the Ford E series vans. Here is another addition: The FOX 2.0 remote reservoir shock. A great addition to any suspension kit whether it be for looks or function.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Baja Grocery Getter. 6" lift

Here is a pic of one of our latest builds. This Majestic Beast was equipped with our complete performance package along with our steering stabilizer kit. It wouldn't be complete without new wheel and tires.
Here are a couple pics....
Before: Getting weighed in.

We look forward to the hearing from the owner on the improved ride.

Thanks

jamesk

Observer
That's my van!

I've driven the van from San Diego to vegas and my impressions are as follows: blown away!

Beyond the increased ground clearance that I really needed for the trails around vegas, I got a really smooth ride off pavement. I was previously equipped with a leveling kit which gave me a really harsh ride, especially on the rear. Now, the suspension absorbs all the bumps, potholes and rocks like no other. It really is a night and day difference. I can't wait to go on some multi-day excursions. Now I just need to secure all my dishes that rattle like crazy.

I'd like to mention that Jeremy really went out of his way to take care of me. He wrenched on my van till 9pm to make sure I was able to go back home on time and not be late for work. I wouldn't hesitate to go back for all my offroad needs. WTD is awesome.

4x4pair

Adventurer
That's awesome! I'm in Vegas also...I'll keep an eye out for you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Check out the latest build we took part in. This 2014 Ford e 350 got the complete performance package. The Baja Grocery Getter front suspension! Custom long travel leafs and the Fox shocks at all 4 corners. It will be traveling the U.S. on a DEW TOUR as part of the DEWCISION2016.

89s rule

Adventurer
Check out the latest build we took part in. This 2014 Ford e 350 got the complete performance package. The Baja Grocery Getter front suspension! Custom long travel leafs and the Fox shocks at all 4 corners. It will be traveling the U.S. on a DEW TOUR as part of the DEWCISION2016.

Nice. Any specials for the 4th of July?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Baja Grocery Getter. 6" lift

Its been a little while since we added pics of the Baja Grocery Gettter lift kits. This Is a 6" lift kit for the Ford Econoline vans if you have not been following the thread.
This is a 2003 Ford E-350 Sportsmobile that we did our Complete Performance Package on. It turned out great and we look forward to hearing what the customer thinks about it.

mjs3350

Do you have any install videos? Specifically interested in the complete performance package and the steering stabilizer kit.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Free Fox Shock Upgrade

We wanted to give you guys a deal on our 6" Baja Grocery Getter kit. If you have been thinking about lifting your 2 wheel drive ford van, March is the time. We will upgrade your Lift to FOX shocks for free ($160 VALUE) if purchased in march.
Click the link below and order yours.

http://bit.ly/FreeFoxUpgrade

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Ford Econoline 6 inch suspension lift kit

Always love adding pics of some of the latest builds. How about a pair of vans both with the WeldTec Designs Complete Performance Package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior