this thing drives GREAT!!!!!

thanks jeremy for the awesome work.

thanks ramsey for the shocks.

A8EE9AA4-E73C-429B-B665-E8807E1ED12C_zpslhdnuoga.jpg

Last edited:

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for the great review!
We love seeing you guys excited about what we are and can do to make these vans handle nice! I am confident in saying that our kits by far improve the suspension of a stock van! SO many individuals tell me "there is no way a lifted van drives better then a stock van!" well ok..... lol...
Thanks for your support and we look forward to building more really cool van products in the future.

H2Ohammer

4" weldtec kit with the Fox 2.0's

Almost a year in now with the WTD 4" kit and it's been great. This is a shot on a previous roadie through Vancouver Island/Port Renfrew/Tofino

Attachments

• RYKR9430.jpg
    RYKR9430.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 115

Petrolburner

Explorer
Thanks for the great review!
We love seeing you guys excited about what we are and can do to make these vans handle nice! I am confident in saying that our kits by far improve the suspension of a stock van! SO many individuals tell me "there is no way a lifted van drives better then a stock van!" well ok..... lol...
Thanks for your support and we look forward to building more really cool van products in the future.

In my opinion, the Octillo Cruiser kit is the way these things should come stock. The lack of front suspension travel from the factory is just unacceptable.

I'd be interested in either getting my rear shocks revalved for more rebound damping, or adjustable rear shocks that I could increase the rebound damping to where it needs to be for my application. What do you think?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Octillo cruiser hitting the streets of SD

We finished this van recently. With this van we did the Octillo Cruiser kit, which is our 4"lift kit for the Ford E series van. This van originally had 2" spacers in the front along with some not so great shocks. The owner was super stoked with the new front suspension and i am sure he will be back to do the rear.

philos

Explorer
Looks good, but I have to ask, is the rear lower than the front?

SoCal desert rake... Yeah, it's a thing I guess. Though I don't think that's happening on that particular van. Lift blocks or add a leaf will fix it on the cheap.

Jsweezy

Explorer
I only ask because even my van that had a stock rake with the new rear springs would look "So Cal" in photos.

I have 265/70-16 wheels on my 4" kit, I'm sure it would clear 265/75-16, 255/85-16, or 285/75-16 no problem.

I had the 265/70's on my van prior to the 4" and haven't felt like buying new rolling stock yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94