Webasto Thermo Top Plug

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Hi all, I bought a Webasto Thermo Top C furnace for the habitat on our truck. This is a truck engine pre-heater and as such the plug did not include the pin for the heat exchanger fans (the pin is on the furnace, and there is a space for it on the plug but it is empty). Anyone know where/how I could just get on of the little metal inserts for this plug (the metal bit in the lower right corner of the picture below)?

s-l1600.jpg

If you don't find a source for the terminals contact Ballenger Motorsports. That is very similar to Delphi now Aptiv connectors. I don't recognize the actual connector layout the terminals are similar.

Ballenger has the resources to positively identify the terminal you need. Don't be surprised that whoever you find for supply to have to buy 25 of them for pennies or pay high dollar for a single one from Webasto.

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Thanks Hillbilly Heaven, I'll check Ballenger out. I know I can order the complete plug for about $30 plus shipping from the UK. Was hoping for something a little less costly for a small bit of metal.

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Is there a part number on the connector housing? You could use that to track down the MFG. From there it should be a simple matter of finding a distributor who sells the pins.

A webasto dealer should be able to access the service documentation, which would include the connector sub parts. Whether they know how to is a different question.

Joe917

Explorer
The Heatmiser Slimline N tstat works flawlessly with the Webasto Thermotop c. Cheaper and better than anything Webasto makes.
As for the connector you could always use multimeter test pins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles