Webasto Dual Top Evo 6: Both water and air

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Is anyone running the Dual EVO 6? I like that it is both a Water Heater and Air Heater.

The Webasto Dual Top Evo 6 uses just one fuel source for total comfort. It both heats up the cabin and provides hot domestic water. The entire unit fits under the vehicle chassis, saving precious space inside.
  • Heat output: 5,120 – 20,470 Btu/h (1.5 – 6.0 kW)
  • Hot Water boiler capacity: 3.0 gal (11 l)
  • Diesel
  • 12 V

1606018672588.png

86scotty

Cynic
$3600? Obviously the Earthroamer approach to hot water and air. I really have no idea how or why anyone would purchase one of these when there are proven options out there for both that together would be $3000 less. Still, sure, it takes up a bit less space, and then when it throws an error code on Engineer pass you have no heat OR hot water.

john61ct

Adventurer
The $200-300 knockoff version does not have the option to disable hot air production

I figured good for space heating combining forced air for quick warmup, then hydronics for ll those advantages once into thermostat regulaton.

But not for HWS in warm weather

john61ct

Adventurer
The $200-300 knockoff version does not have the option to disable hot air production

I figured good for space heating combining forced air for quick warmup, then hydronics for all those advantages once into thermostat regulation.

But not for HWS in warm weather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles