We Explore Clear Lake near Silverton, CO

99Discovery

Adventurer
I'll have to put that one on my bucket list. Nice video!

If you don't mind sharing, how did you do the map overlay? That's one area I want to improve on my vids.

OverlandTrax

Contributor
Thanks! I used adobe after effects for the overlay. It's taken several runs before getting the process down to less than an hour to generate them.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Thx for sharing this enjoyable video.

And I honor you for showing that you’re driving slowly on these scenic back roads to fully enjoy your adventure.

Too many times while driving on remote forest roads I’ve had to pull my rig over to let some impatient speed demon fly past me in a cloud of dust and thrown rocks (yeah, to each his own, I get that).

OverlandTrax

Contributor
Thx for sharing this enjoyable video.

And I honor you for showing that you’re driving slowly on these scenic back roads to fully enjoy your adventure.

Too many times while driving on remote forest roads I’ve had to pull my rig over to let some impatient speed demon fly past me in a cloud of dust and thrown rocks (yeah, to each his own, I get that).
I hear ya, I've had a buddy almost loose a side mirror to a guy passing on the cliff side of a shelf road just because the guy was in a rush..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz