Watned: RTT Southeast US

honda50r

Located in East Tennessee and willing to travel (As long as there is quality mountain biking nearby)

Just recently picked up a solid camping trailer and looking to outfit with a Roof Top Tent. If anyone has one available or has a lead feel free to let me know. Also open to any DIY ideas

Alex
423-337-3eight7three

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Located in East Tennessee and willing to travel (As long as there is quality mountain biking nearby)

Just recently picked up a solid camping trailer and looking to outfit with a Roof Top Tent. If anyone has one available or has a lead feel free to let me know. Also open to any DIY ideas

Alex
423-337-3eight7three

Check your messages.

jayshapiro

Adventurer
I'm selling my Adventure Trailer and there is someone who wants it without the Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour on it. If be willing to split it up if you'd want to come as far as NJ

jonesw3

Adventurer
Check out highland expedition outfitters. They are based out of east tn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kramme

Observer
Not if this this helps or not - but I will be posting a Maggnolia Med size Airtop in a few days and live in CA. PM me if location and this type of RTT works for you.

funjumper

If you're still looking I'm about to post my RTT and Annex for sale today. Only used it for 2 trips. It's currently mounted on a Jeep JK hardtop but willing to sell it separate.
IMG_6972.JPG

IMG_6992.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz