water tank solutions - water bladder

4x4tripping

Adventurer
Drinking-Water-Bladder-Tank-for-Centre-Console-fleximake-watertank-3.jpg

I did detect this kind of flexible water tank inside of a facebook group recently. I really like this solution compared to other ways of water storage.

They are a perfect mobile solution, easy to install and remove. And no water noise out of the tank, compared to classic water tanks.

Article:
https://vanlife.4x4tripping.com/2021/04/flexible-watertank-or-water-bladder.html

There I start to collect links to competitors too.

Which water tank solution do you use? Feel free to add a comment here or at my blog - i will add them too in inside of the article.

I guess the water tank gains on priority when you start do do extended trips. For weekends a jerry can is enough capacity for most of us...

4x4tripping

Last edited:
Reactions: WVI

ITTOG

I don't have one but have thought about this as a solution because my boat has ballast bags. I was thinking I could just buy one of the bags for my camping. It seems like a great solution.

jkam

nomadic man
My buddy has a 150 gallon bladder that we use to refill his RV tank, 85 gallon and my 60 gallon tank.
We boondock and it's nice to be able to bring water to the RV's instead of moving the RV to refill.
The 150 gallon bladder fits nicely in the back of his Jeep Grand Cherokee. We take it into town, fill it and drive back to the RV's.
150 gallons weighs a bunch, the Jeep handles the load fine as its spread out.
Water bladder empty.JPGWater bladder fillingG_0581.JPGWater bladder full.JPG

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
My buddy has a 150 gallon bladder that we use to refill his RV tank, 85 gallon and my 60 gallon tank.
We boondock and it's nice to be able to bring water to the RV's instead of moving the RV to refill.
The 150 gallon bladder fits nicely in the back of his Jeep Grand Cherokee. We take it into town, fill it and drive back to the RV's.
150 gallons weighs a bunch, the Jeep handles the load fine as its spread out.
View attachment 656331View attachment 656332View attachment 656333
Is that the AquaTank 2? If so, that is the one we are looking at. That one is so large it looks like a water bed in the back of that Grand Cherokee.....

Alloy

Drinking-Water-Bladder-Tank-for-Centre-Console-fleximake-watertank-3.jpg

I did detect this kind of flexible water tank inside of a facebook group recently. I really like this solution compared to other ways of water storage.

They are a perfect mobile solution, easy to install and remove. And no water noise out of the tank, compared to classic water tanks.

Article:
https://vanlife.4x4tripping.com/2021/04/flexible-watertank-or-water-bladder.html

There I start to collect links to competitors too.

Which water tank solution do you use? Feel free to add a comment here or at my blog - i will add them too in inside of the article.

I guess the water tank gains on priority when you start do do extended trips. For weekends a jerry can is enough capacity for most of us...

4x4tripping

May want to ask if it is glued or welded.....but only if you like to know what's in your water.

jkam

nomadic man
Is that the AquaTank 2? If so, that is the one we are looking at. That one is so large it looks like a water bed in the back of that Grand Cherokee.....

Not sure, buddy got it on Amazon. 150 gallon, they also had smaller sizes as well. It's really convenient to bring water to the RV's.
We don't have to worry about usage at all. Long showers, no problem.
He has a clothes washing machine and a dishwasher, along with three dogs that drink a lot of water. So he uses a lot.
And with the bladder about half full, it makes a great water bed.

Mfitz

Not sure, buddy got it on Amazon. 150 gallon, they also had smaller sizes as well. It's really convenient to bring water to the RV's.
We don't have to worry about usage at all. Long showers, no problem.
He has a clothes washing machine and a dishwasher, along with three dogs that drink a lot of water. So he uses a lot.
And with the bladder about half full, it makes a great water bed.
How do you empty your tanks with long showers? That's the part that I really struggle with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne