Watch out for Scammers

Jwoodaz

I recently posted a WTB in the camper and trailer section and got an internal message from user
hallhendrick012 to contact an Andrew Goyett at andrewgoyett117@gmail.com needless to say this guy doesn't have parts. He just cruises vehicle forums and sends the same email to all his victims. That he has the part your looking for with no intention of sending any merchandise your way.

Buyers Beware

Thanks,

John

trailscape

Explorer
It seems par the course when you have a forum loaded with members that only signed up to post a one time ad. :unsure:

Reactions: mog

GonzoShinyPants

I recently posted a WTB in the camper and trailer section and got an internal message from user
hallhendrick012 to contact an Andrew Goyett at andrewgoyett117@gmail.com needless to say this guy doesn't have parts. He just cruises vehicle forums and sends the same email to all his victims. That he has the part your looking for with no intention of sending any merchandise your way.

Buyers Beware

Thanks,

John

Interesting, I got the same thing on a different WTB post

86scotty

Cynic
That's an old and familiar scam. Don't respond to anything that asks you to email someone else.

This forum is way too big to be free of scammers. Just statistics.

Reactions: plh

Peneumbra2

Badger Wrangler
We should have a rule that you have to be a member for, like, 25 years before you can sell anything here.
OK, well, maybe six months...

kingk0ng

See

Attachments

• D750491D-DF5E-4242-BFF8-7CC3D7B034FF.png
    D750491D-DF5E-4242-BFF8-7CC3D7B034FF.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 60

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles