Warning, little help?

SuperVan

Forager
He's Canadian genius. Glad trite jingoism is occupying that giant space where sympathy normally would be.

Beat me to it.
It never takes long for the ‘Bro’s’ and ‘**************’ to show up in the forum these days.

He’s trying to say in the nicest way possible that he’s been ripped off by someone associated the parent company of ‘that’ Canadian company. And no one involved is lifting a finger to help. You have all my sympathies brother. ??

Lwing

If anyone knows the difference between Bullex Schwall and Jinan Bullex a little info be appreciated. I was told Bullex Schwall is just a tiny piece of Jinan,, yet I thought I had read some where the Schwall family owns the factory in China.
The Schwall family denies that Roland is the owner, anyone know who owns the companies? Could you even own a factory in China
I believe Australia and New Zealand get there panels from Jinan Bullex and they seem to have much better luck.
The sales manager for Bullex Schwall also has a Jinan Bullex email?
He wouldnt reply to either?
Looks like I’m not the only one here to have had a terrible experience dealing with these guys.
I’ll let him post if he desires.
More to come about how I’ve been trying to get some answers, how road blocks were thrown up and how some companies just don’t care

plh

Explorer
If anyone knows the difference between Bullex Schwall and Jinan Bullex a little info be appreciated. I was told Bullex Schwall is just a tiny piece of Jinan,, yet I thought I had read some where the Schwall family owns the factory in China.
The Schwall family denies that Roland is the owner, anyone know who owns the companies? Could you even own a factory in China
I believe Australia and New Zealand get there panels from Jinan Bullex and they seem to have much better luck.
The sales manager for Bullex Schwall also has a Jinan Bullex email?
He wouldnt reply to either?
Looks like I’m not the only one here to have had a terrible experience dealing with these guys.
I’ll let him post if he desires.
More to come about how I’ve been trying to get some answers, how road blocks were thrown up and how some companies just don’t care

Just a quick google search shows the TC also buys from Jinan Bullex. Very possible that JB is a trading company and not a manufacture.

Good luck getting your money back, maybe you will have more success contacting them now that CNY is over.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Maybe the lesson learned for the rest of us is that a airline ticket to China to meet in person with people who want "Yo Money" might be the cheapest expenditure you will make when trying to develop a new product using a Chinese supplier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles