Warning, little help?

Lwing

Warning
Hate to be here, but want to let others know so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
My company had been in contact with Bullex Schwall, a China/German company, organizing a purchase of composite panels.
We had communicated over 60 times between Feb 23 and May 29 2020 working out the details of the order.
May 29 2020, my email to Bullex Schwall was responded to from a different email where order was finalized using the exact same quotes as the original Bullex Schwall quotes and payment was made.
My May 29 email to Bullex Schwall was never responded to from there original email, even though every communication had been responded to usually within 24 hours. So be very careful, something, somehow, very wrong is going on.
I have been contacted from a Chinese phone number from my contact and told Bullex Schwall was hacked and that person helped me, thankfully,retrieve some of my funds.

Bullex Schwall has only returned two emails to this date since my funds were taken, and ignored every other one sent, even though they returned every previous email within a few hours.
After months of research looking for answers, I tried again to recontact my original contact at Bullex Schwall on there verified email, and she responded stating their hacking problem has been strengthened. Happily I tried to reply to her with more questions the sales manager stepped in and responded to contact their North American agent. And once again no emails to Bullex Schwall are being returned.
North American agent told me you tried to buy from a Chinese company at your own risk. Wow great company support?
Also stated he wasn’t familiar with my contact, yet the sales manager at Bullex Schwall sure is as he was being cc some of the emails while we working on our order.
North American agent had stated July 22, 2020 that the head of sales at Bullex Schwall would do an investigation and communicate with me, haven’t heard a single thing about this from sales manager and no one at Bullex Schwall will return any email.
Have requested the COO of Bullex Schwall, Roland Schwall’s email contact numerous times and no one seems willing to forward it to me. North American agent says Roland Schwall won’t have anything to do with this, and he won’t forward his contact info?
If anyone has this I would sure appreciate communicating with him to see if an investigation was made and what was found out, I find it hard to believe that a COO of a company has no interest in communicating when a client is extremely upset, I realize this is a small community so if anyone has hie email could you please forward it to me.
Any info on Bullex Schwall ownership, or any info about the company would also be appreciated.
There’s unfortunately more to the story, but hopefully I could hear from someone at Bullex Schwall to hear what they found out.
That’s enough for now, it gets worse,
Thanks
gregorymson123@gmail.com
if anyone knows a stand up company in North America supplying panels, let me know,
PNW or BC coast area,, thanks

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
No sympathy here. Buy American
I’m not sure about your reply, I can’t think of an expedition build that does not include parts and or components that are made in China or overseas . I don’t think there is a vehicle made that doesn’t include parts and components made in China or overseas.

Then you have the question of what Buy American or Made in the USA means. Made in USA government regulations say that 50% of the parts need to be made in the USA to qualify. Given the manufacturing capabilities of the US at this time I think Buy American is a great idea but it’s totally impractical in our global economy.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
We had communicated over 60 times between Feb 23 and May 29 2020 working out the details of the order.
May 29 2020, my email to Bullex Schwall was responded to from a different email where order was finalized using the exact same quotes as the original Bullex Schwall quotes and payment was made.
My May 29 email to Bullex Schwall was never responded to from there original email, even though every communication had been responded to usually within 24 hours.

What you describe is a VERY common fraud method that involves compromising the email routing of one party in the transaction, and some very carefully crafted spearfishing. This attack has been around for several years, and is definitely on the rise.

It used to be sort of "crude" - the CFO or comptroller at Company A would get an email from the "sales contact" at Company B saying that something unusual was happening and they needed to have this month's payment sent to some other account than the usual address. Often this was targeted towards big "end of the quarter" deals where everyone was rushing to make sure that revenue could be recognized in the current quarter - so everyone was afraid of causing any delays in the transactions. Someone would rush to make sure the deal closed, only to get an email from Company B a week or two later asking "How come y'all never paid?"

I got WELL trained on this because despite the fact that the rank-and-file engineers at my last company were forced to undergo regular phish/spearfish training (because we were attacked basically daily in a variety of ways), the C-level officers and VPs were NOT. The local VP got fooled by this exact sort of scam and the company got burned to the tune of a deep-six-figure transfer. (We sold very specialized oceanographic equipment, so this was a large but not unusually large order.) After that, EVERY employee (down to the lady who swept the floors in the production space) got training on this 4x/year.

In our case, the transaction was between our US-based military, aerospace, and scientific equipment conglomerate and a European research-university. It was the school's email that was compromised. The hackers were apparently based in China, but neither of the other parties were. I hate to say it, but this probably has very little to do with the fact that Bulex Schwall does business in/with China and more to do with being an attractive target.

Last edited:

Lwing

Hmm, this is what I wonder, why Bullex didn’t return my last email promptly, while every other email had been , and it seamlessly transitioned on without missing a beat with the person who knows there composite business inside and out, even the different various kommerling specs and correcting my order. This just wasn’t a payment scam, this was someone who knows everything about there composite panels and glues and put time into the final details and payment
It was going to be a sale for Bullex through there verified email, which there North American agent admits they received the 60 original communications , then suddenly it switched and silence on the verified email. Who walks away from a large sale? They were very diligent about communicating with me like all sales persons are. Then it switched and they mysteriously disappear? Not interested anymore? Never seen a salesperson like that.

Why would some of my funds have been returned by someone from China who tracked down one of the payments in a different account, who says they worked for Bullex saying Bullex had been victimized. An honest internet scammer with a conscience? And why did Bullex return every email, until money was gone, then won’t return a signal one, other then admitting they had security problem? And then she was silenced?
I want to know if Bullex did an investigation? What they found?
Bullex Schwall is a Chinese company, based in China,
I’ve spent months and months trying to get answers and compiled quite a bit of information, phone Numbers, credit card info, names, and Contact info.
When I had a Chinese contact who stated she was a Bullex employee trying to help me, I tried to contact her on her company profile to verify, she didn’t respond on company contact, but told me on a different outlet if I tried that again to contact her through her work, she wouldn’t help me and would stop communications with me?
Was this an inside job? What other company is associated with Bullex Schwall in there Chinese mfg plant? Did they look into this?
Theres so much more it just blows me away, I have stacks and stacks of communications, and so many other facts that just blow me away, which I’ll add when I get more time. I think how did I get into this, I’ve been a contractor 25 years, never signed a contract, just handshakes, now I’m dealing with this.
Lesson learned the hard way, every purchase I now look at place of mfg.
I do believe there was something done wrong and I was the victim, would of expected Bullex to look into it and let me know what they found out rather then silencing there employee and ignoring this problem.
Any North American company would of handled this quite differently
I have educated myself regarding purchasing from China, a little late mind you, and have decided to stick to with North American companies from now on whenever I can.
I definitely don’t want anyone else to have to go through this nightmare.

MTVR

Warning
Hate to be here, but want to let others know so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
My company had been in contact with Bullex Schwall, a China/German company, organizing a purchase of composite panels.
My May 29 email to Bullex Schwall was never responded to from there original email, even though every communication had been responded to usually within 24 hours. So be very careful, something, somehow, very wrong is going on.
I have been contacted from a Chinese phone number from my contact and told Bullex Schwall was hacked and that person helped me, thankfully,retrieve some of my funds.

Bullex Schwall has only returned two emails to this date since my funds were taken, and ignored every other one sent, even though they returned every previous email within a few hours.
After months of research looking for answers, I tried again to recontact my original contact at Bullex Schwall on there verified email, and she responded stating their hacking problem has been strengthened. Happily I tried to reply to her with more questions the sales manager stepped in and responded to contact their North American agent. And once again no emails to Bullex Schwall are being returned.
North American agent told me you tried to buy from a Chinese company at your own risk. Wow great company support?
Also stated he wasn’t familiar with my contact, yet the sales manager at Bullex Schwall sure is as he was being cc some of the emails while we working on our order.
North American agent had stated July 22, 2020 that the head of sales at Bullex Schwall would do an investigation and communicate with me, haven’t heard a single thing about this from sales manager and no one at Bullex Schwall will return any email.
Have requested the COO of Bullex Schwall, Roland Schwall’s email contact numerous times and no one seems willing to forward it to me. North American agent says Roland Schwall won’t have anything to do with this, and he won’t forward his contact info?
If anyone has this I would sure appreciate communicating with him to see if an investigation was made and what was found out, I find it hard to believe that a COO of a company has no interest in communicating when a client is extremely upset, I realize this is a small community so if anyone has hie email could you please forward it to me.
Any info on Bullex Schwall ownership, or any info about the company would also be appreciated.
There’s unfortunately more to the story, but hopefully I could hear from someone at Bullex Schwall to hear what they found out.
That’s enough for now, it gets worse,
Thanks
gregorymson123@gmail.com
if anyone knows a stand up company in North America supplying panels, let me know,
PNW or BC coast area,, thanks

Paragraphs, dude...paragraphs...

Lwing

No sympathy here. Buy American

I agree, not an American though, never had an issue that wasn’t resolved with an American company, bought a lot of American product, even had the owner of a large reloading company call me personally looking into an issue I had, sent me a new part that day.
Had my head buried in the sand in my small town regarding international issues, not anymore, huge wake up, not everyone is raised with the same values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles