Warn pullzall 24v on clearance at cal ranch

lchavez

Observer
Picked this up on clearance at the Phoenix location. Don't know if they have more, or if it's even available for this price at any other store. Just sharing
c8be7917d28aedd2044fc8ba5069ce5f.jpg
92536eb7ce3e3c95efec33d09eed4285.jpg

forty2

Adventurer
No more, not at either Phoenix store anyway. I was actually planning on picking up a small winch like this for shop use when I redo my layout this summer too. Would have been perfect.

chrisblackthorn

How effective do these tend to be, and what situations do you use them in? I have been intrigued by them before but wasn't sure how useful it would really be.

Mack4

Adventurer
It works pretty good, we use one to pull my dad's 3200# autocross car into our toyhauler (there isn't enough room to get out of the car once you pull it in). I also have to fence 7 acres on my place this summer and I will definitely be using it to stretch fence instead of my come-along. We have plans to rig it up on an engine hoist to make a crane of sorts for the shop. Pretty useful tool with quite a few application. The battery seems to hold a charge pretty well, although we don't run it that often.

Kgorman

Observer
I don't have the DC version, but rather the AC version. We have used it for countless things, especially pulling things onto the trailer, righting tipped over UTVs, etc. great tool.

Pro tip: wind 50' of amsteel blue onto it vs the stock short cable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz