Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
This was my plan too. I even had the steel sitting in my driveway. Then along came the classic. Did I mention it came with an 8274 winch as well? Did I mention it was FREE? :sombrero: Some days are winners!

When I snap my fingers you will become awake.

AirForceOne

Mr. Bond
Meaning?????

It sounds like a dream to happen upon a free Warn 8274 and bumper. Does Warn offer a mounting system for the 16.5 on either the 73-87 or 88-98 truck? I'm planning on acquiring a K/V2500 Suburban and want a winch I know can do the job. Also, was the hidden kit for the 88-95 trucks discontinued, and do you off chance know why it was not compatible with the 96 and up trucks?

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
It sounds like a dream to happen upon a free Warn 8274 and bumper. Does Warn offer a mounting system for the 16.5 on either the 73-87 or 88-98 truck? I'm planning on acquiring a K/V2500 Suburban and want a winch I know can do the job. Also, was the hidden kit for the 88-95 trucks discontinued, and do you off chance know why it was not compatible with the 96 and up trucks?

We do not offer a mounting system for the older Chevys (and yes, the older Hidden Kits have been discontinued). And for strike three, I don't know why it wasn't compatible. If there some other questions I can't help answer, let me know. :D

- Andy

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
It sounds like a dream to happen upon a free Warn 8274 and bumper.

Exactly, Great fortune you had finding that bumper for free. I got a Warn bumper and M10000 when I bought my truck. I feel fortunate too!

IMG_1711_zpsf098e065.jpg

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Free-Accessory-Kit.jpg

Expo members: We're kicking off May with a new promotion: Buy a WARN winch, and get a free Winching Accessory Kit.

When you buy a qualifying WARN truck winch (or WARN ProVantage powersports winch), you can visit our website to download a claim form, fill it out, send it in, and you will get your Accessory Kit (a $200 value).

WARN Winching Accessory kits allow you to get the most out of your winch. Our accessory kits include rigging essentials such as shackles, tree-trunk protectors, snatch blocks, gloves, recovery straps, and a heavyweight carry bag.

Purchases must be made between May 1 and June 30, 2013. This offer valid only for specified WARN winches purchased in the United States and Canada. Offer valid for US and Canada residents only.

Full Details:
http://www.warn.com/truck/acc_kit_rebate.shtml

- Andy

911regular

Adventurer
On a Warn Trans4mer system (specifically on a 2008 Ford F-250) what is the weight capacity for the added 2" reciever? Would it be able to add a motorcycle carrier?DSC00609.JPG

mag162

I'm looking to add a Warn winch to my 2000 Ford Expedition.
Can you give me the part numbers for the mount that I would need?
I'm looking at the ZEON8

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I'm looking to add a Warn winch to my 2000 Ford Expedition.
Can you give me the part numbers for the mount that I would need?
I'm looking at the ZEON8

For an Expedition, I'd opt for at least a 9,500 capacity unit or a ZEON 10 or ZEON 12 due to the weight.

The only mounting system we offer for the Expedition is our Hidden Kit, but a ZEON will not fit that unit.

You can find our app chart for the Hidden Kit here: https://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/hidden_kit_applications_ford.shtml

- Andy

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
It's cool WARN is supporting Expedition Portal. On a similar note, I have been supporting WARN for many years! Such great gear. Just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles