Warmachine - 2018 Nissan Titan Pro-4X Overlander / Camping Build

derekjhunt

Installation of the N-Fab Predator Pro Nerf Steps is now complete. Hopefully the aluminum will stand up over time. Still have decent clearance and now my wife can actually get in the vehicle.

derekjhunt

I run an iPad with cellular with Gaia pro and have never been disappointed. FWIW.
I have a subscription to Gaia pro and an older Nvidia Shield tablet; I may try that. I picked up Maps Pro and bought the North America maps to see if that works. I'm going to try pairing the GPS in the ICOM with the Surface this week to see if that works. If all else fails, I'll buy an iPad with a SIM and use that like you are suggesting.

derekjhunt

If you go this route let me know how it works. I have a Surface Pro, and love it but have not found a good mapping app for. The windows part and the lack of GPS seems to be the issue. I am trying to get it to recognize my Garmin through Bluetooth but no luck yet
I bought the NA Maps in Maps Pro - going to pair it with my Icom as a GPS (hopefully).

leeleatherwood

Those side steps will get ripped off and probably cause bonus damage to the cab. They are damage multipliers.

You should look into real rock sliders (without a stepped down step thing, all those do is get caught up on stuff). Normal rocksliders work perfectly fine as steps, but actually protect the vehicle like intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94