WANTED TO BUY GFC XL for F350 short bed

Gride7

I have a 2018 F350 with the 6’9” bed and I’m looking for a Go Fast Camper XL. Who’s got one for sale?

jadmt

ignore button user
you might contact GFC but I don't think they have made very many for a F250/350 they are vehicle specific. i know an ex employee is selling one for an obs long box and he said it is like 1 of 2 or 3 ever made. I find GFC customer service really good. Hopefully they can tell you if you are looking for a needle in a haystack. I know when I took mine in for the legacy hinge replacement the guy that did it said they don't see many XL's said he forgot how big they were as they are used to doing tacoma's

Gride7

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll give them a call.

you might contact GFC but I don't think they have made very many for a F250/350 they are vehicle specific. i know an ex employee is selling one for an obs long box and he said it is like 1 of 2 or 3 ever made. I find GFC customer service really good. Hopefully they can tell you if you are looking for a needle in a haystack. I know when I took mine in for the legacy hinge replacement the guy that did it said they don't see many XL's said he forgot how big they were as they are used to doing tacoma's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94