Wanted: Space to Park Van for June (Seattle)

North

Observer
PNW/Canada road trip is being interrupted briefly to visit family (via airplane). Anybody have a safe, out-of-the-way space in the Seattle area where I can park my van (Express Cargo) while I'm gone?

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
There are several airport parking lots which will give a discount on longer term parking - not the highest security but reasonably safe in my opinion - especially if your rig is somewhat stealth - although I parked my unlocked Pinzgauer once for a 2 week trip without issue.

Check with Doug Fox parking for example - fully fenced and watched 24 hrs a day and they don't take your keys which is the only way I park anywhere.. they charge about $150 for a 2 week trip if you prepay online.

www.dougfoxparking.com/
  • 2626 S. 170th St., SeaTac, WA 98188

parkkitchings

Adventurer
How long do you need to leave it? I've got some warehouse space in Tacoma that may work out for you. It's about 45 minutes from SeaTac. Has someone on the premises 5-6 days a week and has a locked gate when no one is in the warehouse.

North

Observer
How long do you need to leave it? I've got some warehouse space in Tacoma that may work out for you. It's about 45 minutes from SeaTac. Has someone on the premises 5-6 days a week and has a locked gate when no one is in the warehouse.

That could work. I'd need to leave it for a month, starting now and ending in early July (7th or so).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94