WANTED - Mantec Sump Guard LR3

TimboCampbell

Any chance anyone is selling or know's where to purchase a Mantec Sump Guard for the LR3?

Lucky8 aren't stocking them anymore and they seem to be the best fitting and best looking bit of front armor.

sunrisehiker

Adventurer
I have one as I took it off my truck due to fitting of a tactical Rovers front bumper, but you could not have been further away from me as I am in Jersey.

mray

I have one sitting in garage, in Austin, but as sunrisehiker implies, the sucker is heavy.

Runfar21

Lucky8 seems to have Mantec Sump guards in stock. Rovers North also has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVD

Adventurer
I have an Asfir. They used to have a US distributor in AZ, so I got a good deal by picking it up locally. Thinking about replacing my diff gaurd, and noted that they ship to US and prices aren't that bad.

sunrisehiker

Adventurer
Frankly, it is discouraging, that OP created this thread last Sunday and had no courtesy to answer to all responses.. That would be typical to LUCKY8's usuall lock of follow ups on their own threads, but I guess they not alone in this endeavor .Whatever, good luck with finding the not so elusive Mantec plate.

TimboCampbell

Hello mate,

I do apologize for the delay in reply. I am still her but unfortunately some unexpected work travel meant I didn't get around to checking my post until just now. And i don't have notifications turned on (though not through lack of trying).

To address the other posts, Lucky8 don't stock them anymore (despite still being on their website). and RoversNorth only have the winch version which is a different design.

So until this post, they have proved elusive.

I'll send you and mray a private message and see if shipping to CA is at all feasible.

Thanks for your responses! Sorry again for the delay getting back to you.
Frankly, it is discouraging, that OP created this thread last Sunday and had no courtesy to answer to all responses..

TimboCampbell

I have one as I took it off my truck due to fitting of a tactical Rovers front bumper, but you could not have been further away from me as I am in Jersey.

I just wanted to check to see if you are still wanting to unload your sump guard? I sent you a private message with my email.

badfysh

Adventurer
did you ever get a sump guard? I have one in LA area and dont think iwant to do what it takes to make it fit an LR4

Attachments

• PXL_20210212_000257030.jpg
    PXL_20210212_000257030.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles